Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Designer Fasion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
Wouldn't it be cool if we could put our school symbols on our gear? I know some of the arena gear has designs on them and the crowns gear has the school symbols but I am talking about just regular gear we can buy at the bazaar. The place to put this new idea in would/could be the shopping district. The perfect building in the shopping district would be the building right across from the dye shop.
Like this idea? Any suggestions? Comment!

Quinn - Lvl 65 Wizard
Luke IceWeaver - Lvl 20 Wizard
Jacob ThunderHunter - Lvl 83 Wizard
Ian FireGem - Lvl 41 Wizard

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
What I used to do for a long time was to buy lower level gear with flames on it and stitch it to my current gear. Example, I am fire, and there is gear that has fire symbols for level 25-35 (somewhere in that range, forgot exact level). All schools have gear like this. For storm, there is even gear with storm designs at level 15. I recommend buying these gears and stitching it to match your current gear stats. Stitching is only 100 crowns per item. Yeah, this means people with no crowns have more of a difficult time in doing this, but that is what Christmas/Birthday/etc. money is for. If people can afford membership, I am sure they can afford $5 worth of crowns for stitching.

Seth NightFlame (Promethean)

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Oh that would be a really cool idea! like going to the building and clicking your plain gear and then clicking a symbol or design of a school to put on it. I would totally do that! Although as well as the school symbols they could have a spiral symbol.

-Jasmine Owltalon
Believe, and try hard, and success will be yours