Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scarecrow Animation Issue

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 27, 2013
I know this isn't a big deal, but this is the area to mention glitches or bugs.
I've notices within the last week or so, that when I cast the Scarecrow Spell in Azteca, the corn stalks are outlined in the most dominant color. If the surroundings are green, the stalks arew outlined in green, if the sky is blue, the stalks outline in blue... and so on and so forth.

This in no way effects the speed of gameplay, nor does it have anything but an aesthetically displeasing effect on anything game related.

Just thought I'd point it out.

Thank you

Morgrim LvL 93

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
Sarg042 on Nov 25, 2013 wrote:
I know this isn't a big deal, but this is the area to mention glitches or bugs.
I've notices within the last week or so, that when I cast the Scarecrow Spell in Azteca, the corn stalks are outlined in the most dominant color. If the surroundings are green, the stalks arew outlined in green, if the sky is blue, the stalks outline in blue... and so on and so forth.

This in no way effects the speed of gameplay, nor does it have anything but an aesthetically displeasing effect on anything game related.

Just thought I'd point it out.

Thank you

Morgrim LvL 93
They changed the animation of it

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
I get that they changed the annimation.
However, now, a almost 2 months later, the outline is there around the stalks almost 50% of my casts
No matter where I am now.