Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for pets...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
I think it would be a good thing if when training a pet.. if it is good all the way to Mega.. then it fails to let us buy back a slot...i would pay to do this.. and plus we need more snacks to train it again so would not be a lost to wizards.. plz think about this idea... ty

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
That's a great idea. Such a waste to spend so much time in getting a pet to mega and then it fails by giving a useless ability/talent. Even too much time is spent on hatching a new one, why don't we have the option of buying a slot...It's your wizard101 gain our loss...

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
yes that's a great idea, for teen charge 100 crowns,adult 250,ancient 500, epic 1000, and mega 2500. kings isle will make a killing if they did. i would train more if i had that option.i would buy more mega snack packs too .

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I suggested an elixir for this once. Your idea is good too, I would also pay money for this.

In the system right now, all pet talents are set in stone from the moment you hatch--so if programming isn't changed, your pet would just learn the same talent again. So I think it conflicts with the programming as it is right now, but it doesn't sound terribly hard to implement.

Explorer
Jun 26, 2013
I would definitely support this because I am a major pet trainer and get very upset when this happens to me. So I would really like to be able to like pay gold to buy and extra slot or delete the previous or a specific talent that I want to.

Sarah SparkleCloud Lvl. 95Pet Warlord