Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Let's Do the Bee Dance! Waggle, Waggle

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 06, 2009
How awesome is the new Bee Dance emote? I absolutely love it! It adds to the flavort of the game. I really like the spin at the end of the dance the most. It's really cool. I think KI deserves a thumbs up on this idea!

Survivor
Dec 06, 2011
I love the bee dance I like it allot my friend loves it too I think it like really cool to do a new dance for the new year and new world like what goes better then a bee dance and having a bug world and saving mice!

Explorer
Jun 24, 2011
I have to agree its really funny. I remember this one quest in khrysalis where you are forced to take off your mount and dance!(sometimes the bee dance is creepy though)
Wolf RavenBreath95

Survivor
Dec 17, 2013
Honestly, I really don't like it. I mean Bees don't dance! That doesn't make sense!

Adrian Silvermancer Level 28

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Adrian Silvermance... on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
Honestly, I really don't like it. I mean Bees don't dance! That doesn't make sense!

Adrian Silvermancer Level 28
But, they do... >:)

I'm seriously such a nerd... Anyways, honey bees dance to communicate with other honey bees. Sometimes, their dances are super simple, sometimes it's advanced. I think they use dancing talk mostly when they are trying to tell other honey bees where pollinated flowers are. It's not like the dancing you see on TV or something... that would be weird. Their dances make up of several moves, consisting of spins and wiggles, you name it. So, in conclusion, certain bees do dance.

Some of the information may not be correct, this is all from memory. I'm actually going to go try out the bee dance, never done it before. :)

~ Vanessa

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
I absolutely love the bee dance, it's so much better than the normal dance.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2013
Vanessa891011 on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
But, they do... >:)

I'm seriously such a nerd... Anyways, honey bees dance to communicate with other honey bees. Sometimes, their dances are super simple, sometimes it's advanced. I think they use dancing talk mostly when they are trying to tell other honey bees where pollinated flowers are. It's not like the dancing you see on TV or something... that would be weird. Their dances make up of several moves, consisting of spins and wiggles, you name it. So, in conclusion, certain bees do dance.

Some of the information may not be correct, this is all from memory. I'm actually going to go try out the bee dance, never done it before. :)

~ Vanessa
Oh, well thank you for the info. I had no idea actually so it didn't make any sense to me. Guess I need to learn more about bees. XD

Adrian Silvermancer Level 34 Diviner