Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bring back azteca or might destory all worlds

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 25, 2012
i much rather had grizzlehiem or krokotopia go in flames or in this case meteors let the dinos go to wizard city
or make a another azteca that doesn't go in to flames azteca is the reason i started playing because its really awesome so they decide to kill my home world and azteca was home to many great friends we could of just killed grizzlehiem no one likes them they should bring back azteca and if they dont have any ideas how to fit it in here is an idea

we ended up finding a way to undo all the damage from the meteors and umbra legion but that made morganth mad so she is back trying to destory us plz help us wizard
already being there friends in all i'd be glad to

bring back thousands of wizards homelands plz

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
wizard508million on Nov 20, 2013 wrote:
i much rather had grizzlehiem or krokotopia go in flames or in this case meteors let the dinos go to wizard city
or make a another azteca that doesn't go in to flames azteca is the reason i started playing because its really awesome so they decide to kill my home world and azteca was home to many great friends we could of just killed grizzlehiem no one likes them they should bring back azteca and if they dont have any ideas how to fit it in here is an idea

we ended up finding a way to undo all the damage from the meteors and umbra legion but that made morganth mad so she is back trying to destory us plz help us wizard

um, what?

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
Wait wait what? Our homeland? I'm very very confused by your post just like Ravenlady777 is too.

I think you want Azteca back cause you liked it? Well in that case no, because Azteca was meant to end either way, Xibalba was getting closer and it would of hit it eventually i'm pretty sure, I think Morganthe just sped up the process.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Wow, I agree with you Miguel. And with Ravenlady too. The OP was very confusing.

And Miguel is right, Azteca's fate was always sealed, sad though that may be.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
K, leave Krok alone... But I'm totally okay with meteor-spamming Grizzleheim, since it's one of those worlds that really wasn't good for anything anyway.

(except the teddy bears~ we can bring them home, and they can fix Wizard City's gobbler problem, lol)

I'm just kidding. I actually have no sweet clue what the OP is talking about, except that it sounds like s/he really loves Azteca.

*pats head*

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
RavenLady777 on Nov 20, 2013 wrote:
um, what?
yea be amazed in my awesomeness be frightened in azteca glorry

lol dr.von how will teedy bears fix gobbler problem?

Historian
May 06, 2009
wizard508million on Nov 20, 2013 wrote:

So let me get this straight, you're upset that Azteca, a favored world of yours, was destroyed at the end of the story. You would have liked the Aztecosaurs find refuge in Wizard City rather than come to their own demise. You're also suggesting another Azteca be made with a happier ending. Also, you like the world so much you consider it your homeworld (that or in real life your heritage connects to Aztec culture and beliefs). You say Azteca is hope to many friends and, I assume, characters you liked. And instead kill Grizzlehiem since "no one likes Grizzlehiem" (halfhearted laugh). And instead bring back Azteca. You provide an idea on how to do bring Azteca back.

First, that little statement about no one liking Grizzlehiem is a dead lie and I suggest you stop using it. I'm a fan of Grizzlehiem so it upsets me you actually suggest such an idea. Frankly, I don't care whether or not you like or hate a world, no place deserves the fate of Azteca, and that world didn't deserve it either.

Second, PC (Playing Characters) Wizards come from a world that does not believe in magic. Azteca strongly believes in magic (hello, they have a quest to reopen the Moon, Sun, and Star magics). So, no, not a majority of Wizards hail from Azteca, least not by story standards.

And Third, I absolutely love Azteca, it's one of my favorite worlds, but what's done is done. It's ending acts as a good sacrificial movement in the story. It helps fuel a desire to stop Morganthe. I don't think that it would make sense to remove that idea. Just look at the state Khrysalis is in. It makes the player want to undue all of Morganthe's wrong and stop her. Besides, if we master the Song of Creation instead, maybe we could bring Azteca back. Who knows?

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
um, what are you trying to say? cause Azteca is a world, not a house.