Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim Returns!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
I personally loved Grizzlehiem and Wintertusk, and I feel there was a bit of a hanger at the end in Nostrond, we defeated the Ice Giant's Sons, we stopped the spiral from being frozen in the Everwinter, but the Coven Fled at the last moment, my thoughts are there needs to be a world for the Grizzleheim Story Arc, I loved it and I must see more of their world!

Well here is what I think the expansion should be:

Wintaluna (loose Latin for Winter Moon) : this world has been a world of war but still peace between lands.
The coven has made their way to Wintaluna and they plan to tear it to bits. The Everwinter Quest is back on!

Before Entering this World you must be a minimum of level 75

Zones:

Note: if you find a * next to a zone that indicates that it is a dungeon

1) Glacier Fields (Commons Area)
2) Icy Cliffs
3) Winter Moon Fort (Bear War Fort)
4) Stone Winged Fortress (Raven War Fort)
5) Warriors Cove (Wolf War Fort)
6) Frozen Caves*
7) Sentinel's Fort (A fort for a yet to be told race...)
8) Frost Giant Field*
9) Raven Mountain* (second to last dungeon, you fight a few of the Coven's New Subjects)
10) Cold Stone Fort* (you meet the coven here...)

I will keep you updated and will be posting every quest from first to last here, from ambrose and back.

So what do you think?

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
Pretty good. Can't wait to see what you post next. :P

Hunter Wildcatcher Level 78

Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
Quest #1:

Ambrose Tutorial Tip: Young wizard grizzleheim is in a crisis come to me in my office
Ambrose: Have you ever heard of Wintaluna? Why it is a island on grizzleheim and the coven is plotting something there. Talk to the king in grizzleheim for more.

IDK the kings name: Welcome back foreigner, you seek Wintaluna? It is dangerous there but you have proven yourself to be strong and brave. Wintaluna was first home to ravens until wolf and bears came in. Talk to Biorn in the docks.

Biorn: Keep your head down! This island is at war! Here let me explain.

4565 xp
150 gold

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
I like the idea, but maybe you should specify why they want to tear it to bits? Needs to be somehwhat tied in with the Everwinter.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2011
IceWarlord1380 on Nov 15, 2013 wrote:
I personally loved Grizzlehiem and Wintertusk, and I feel there was a bit of a hanger at the end in Nostrond, we defeated the Ice Giant's Sons, we stopped the spiral from being frozen in the Everwinter, but the Coven Fled at the last moment, my thoughts are there needs to be a world for the Grizzleheim Story Arc, I loved it and I must see more of their world!

Well here is what I think the expansion should be:

Wintaluna (loose Latin for Winter Moon) : this world has been a world of war but still peace between lands.
The coven has made their way to Wintaluna and they plan to tear it to bits. The Everwinter Quest is back on!

Before Entering this World you must be a minimum of level 75

Zones:

Note: if you find a * next to a zone that indicates that it is a dungeon

1) Glacier Fields (Commons Area)
2) Icy Cliffs
3) Winter Moon Fort (Bear War Fort)
4) Stone Winged Fortress (Raven War Fort)
5) Warriors Cove (Wolf War Fort)
6) Frozen Caves*
7) Sentinel's Fort (A fort for a yet to be told race...)
8) Frost Giant Field*
9) Raven Mountain* (second to last dungeon, you fight a few of the Coven's New Subjects)
10) Cold Stone Fort* (you meet the coven here...)

I will keep you updated and will be posting every quest from first to last here, from ambrose and back.

So what do you think?
Awesome!

AntonioFiremender lvl46 fire

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
Perfect except for I think the Level requirement should be more like 85. Grizzleheim was 20 Wintertusk was 50'ish... Archmage at least. Ice world has been done maybe this could be like a Life/Myth/Balance world mostly.