Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

There are not a lot of myth spells improve

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
Hey it's morgrimspritestrider I am lvl 30 and I have more life spells than myth my type and pls change this because I just really want more moves like just better spells because I love myth and all but they have terrible moves because loo at earthquake takes 6pips but only 355 srsly like make moves like basilisk easier to get I have myth friends that Are lvl 90 and still trying to find basilisk it is sad so pls make more and better moves and easier to find plsLvl30 myth thx and cya

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
I must agree... myth school does have some all enemy spells but they do not severe damage... I guess we could save up pips and blade and trap, if we survive that long and then hit them with two frog attacks and hope it enough to defeat all enemies, no... already tried it, Myth is definitely the hardest school to solo,even with the minions up it is the most challenging . still wizard is top game.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
News flash! Don't mean to be rude, but you guys are wrong. Myth can be extremely strong. (especially in pvp, hearing them scream no! not earthquake!) You see, myth can last very long, their health can be majorly improved with the right gear, and so myth wizards can simply put on a bunch of blades, traps, a feint, and bam! frog! Very time consuming, but with using lots of shields, and using lots of blades and traps, myth can amaze you with its powers. :)

- Jasmine Owltalon, level 90 (soon to be 91) myth
Believe, and try hard, and success will be yours

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
MythWizardForeves on Nov 17, 2013 wrote:
News flash! Don't mean to be rude, but you guys are wrong. Myth can be extremely strong. (especially in pvp, hearing them scream no! not earthquake!) You see, myth can last very long, their health can be majorly improved with the right gear, and so myth wizards can simply put on a bunch of blades, traps, a feint, and bam! frog! Very time consuming, but with using lots of shields, and using lots of blades and traps, myth can amaze you with its powers. :)

- Jasmine Owltalon, level 90 (soon to be 91) myth
Believe, and try hard, and success will be yours
Hey I not being mean about myth but still I love myth because I like a good challenge