Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Potent trap/Crafting Probs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
This could be posted in this category, the dorms or halstons laboratory. I just want to know why potent trap cannot be traded or sold. It annoys me. I only need ONE tc potent trap and i cannot get a single one. My friends have some they would give me IF THEY COULD. I tried to buy them, o but guess what you cant buy them. I spent an entire week farming bosses in azteca and aquila and even the loremaster in dragonspyre atheneum. But i have gotten nothing and i have spent so much time trying to get it so i can finish my transcendent crafting quest. I have like 20 on my storm, but my fire is my crafter, not my storm. I could care less if you only make it tradeable or only sell able, i just want some way to get that card easier. Or make it a more frequent drop from bosses. And i also noticed that primordial tc are trade-able, and sell-able but potent trap isnt? they are the "same level" spells but yet one is able to be sold and bought and traded and the other isnt? could you explain this to mean ki? why isnt potent trap a trade-able or sell-able card that you can buy or sell or trade just like primordial?

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I have to agree, why aren't all TC tradeable and sellable? Seriously it makes no sense, it is a TC for a reason, one time use, whether for casting, crafting, or selling.

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Omegagan on Nov 12, 2013 wrote:
I have to agree, why aren't all TC tradeable and sellable? Seriously it makes no sense, it is a TC for a reason, one time use, whether for casting, crafting, or selling.
I couldn't agree with you more. It just drives me nuts to have to throw away a treasure card that I would never use on some wizards just because I can't trade or sell it. At least let us sell the things, throwing them away is insane. I would even settle for feeding it to my pet, at least that is Something.

Little help here KI? Please?

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
I am feeling that frustration as well as I have three wizards that need it. It seems like it drops quickly for some wizards. I did get lucky and got one as a drop from the Gladiator, so if you're interested in farming him for the Alpha and Omega Ring too you may want to give him a try, especially if you're tired of AZ bosses.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
tdc69666 on Nov 12, 2013 wrote:
This could be posted in this category, the dorms or halstons laboratory. I just want to know why potent trap cannot be traded or sold. It annoys me. I only need ONE tc potent trap and i cannot get a single one. My friends have some they would give me IF THEY COULD. I tried to buy them, o but guess what you cant buy them. I spent an entire week farming bosses in azteca and aquila and even the loremaster in dragonspyre atheneum. But i have gotten nothing and i have spent so much time trying to get it so i can finish my transcendent crafting quest. I have like 20 on my storm, but my fire is my crafter, not my storm. I could care less if you only make it tradeable or only sell able, i just want some way to get that card easier. Or make it a more frequent drop from bosses. And i also noticed that primordial tc are trade-able, and sell-able but potent trap isnt? they are the "same level" spells but yet one is able to be sold and bought and traded and the other isnt? could you explain this to mean ki? why isnt potent trap a trade-able or sell-able card that you can buy or sell or trade just like primordial?
I couldn't agree with you more. I need a single potent trap treasure card for my balance so he can get trancendent crafter, so he can craft the azteca block boots. BUT NONE OF THE BOSSES WILL GIVE IT UP!!! i looked on the wiki to see which ones drop it, i farmed that boss (which was cipatili for those looking to try) over fifty times with my friend (who also needed one), and guess what? nothing. its bad enough that you need to farm for tc, but to waste three hours of someones time doing it is just mean. Kingsisle, PLEASE MAKE POTENT TRAP TRADEABLE! -Valerian SpiritWeaver Level 94