Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Extra Housing Items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 07, 2013
I was in Wysteria doing the tour and actually paid attention to the classrooms for the first time. There are some really cool columns in the classrooms, particularly Tempest, and I was wondering if it would be possible to have a wallpaper for columns in your castle. I think this would be an awesome addition, anybody else have an opinion or ideas?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lonedivine on Nov 1, 2013 wrote:
I was in Wysteria doing the tour and actually paid attention to the classrooms for the first time. There are some really cool columns in the classrooms, particularly Tempest, and I was wondering if it would be possible to have a wallpaper for columns in your castle. I think this would be an awesome addition, anybody else have an opinion or ideas?
There is so much in Wysteria that I love, from backgrounds to all of the furniture. We've been asking since it came out; and have received nothing. I do hope they add these items in the future!

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
I agree, I think there are some breathtaking patterns the artists have created that I would love to have in my houses.