Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should you do Grizzleheim?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
I keep hearing different ideas on whether you should go to this world. I just turned 20th level and was wondering if this place was worth it. Does it give good experience and is it even worth me paying the crowns for it.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Yes, do Grizzlehim. I did not do Grizzlehim till I finished Azteca. It is quite hard questing with out all those extra Utility Spells you gain from Grizzlehim/Wintertusk/Avalon. It is worth it.

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90

Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
Oh you should totally go. The sequel Wintertusk gives loads of xp. That comes in handy when you start Celestia and Zafaria.

90 James Titanfountain
13 James Titanfountain

Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
Well you need it at lvl 58 and above. wintertusk you need to be in by those lvls

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Grizzleheim is definitely worth it. It is a fun world in its own right. You get a decent experience boost, though not huge.

But GH is also necessary later on to get access to Wintertusk. Wintertusk is needed for school spell quests. Wintertusk is also probably the best realm in the spiral, both for fun and for equipment. Wintertusk is also a great experience boost.

So yes, do GH, both for the fun of it, and for the access to WT later on.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Grizzleheim is fun, but only about as much as the other worlds, to me. Also, the experience is terrible and the locations cost more crowns then the other worlds at the time.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
Thanks for telling me, I think I'll do it when I saved enough crowns. I'm excited to try it out.