Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu Quest Arrow

AuthorMessage
Champion
May 03, 2011
I haven't played for awhile, and so I'm not sure if this problem is throughout the game, or only in Mooshu. My fire wiz is currently questing there, and it seems the quest arrow is not functioning fully. The arrow gives the proper distance, but doesn't indicate direction. I have to look on the full map to see which way to go. It would be nice if this problem could be addressed. I have decided to suspend questing until it's fixed. Thanks.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
alex verus on Oct 24, 2013 wrote:
I haven't played for awhile, and so I'm not sure if this problem is throughout the game, or only in Mooshu. My fire wiz is currently questing there, and it seems the quest arrow is not functioning fully. The arrow gives the proper distance, but doesn't indicate direction. I have to look on the full map to see which way to go. It would be nice if this problem could be addressed. I have decided to suspend questing until it's fixed. Thanks.
This has been an ongoing issue since a quest arrow up date, last year? What we do when it happens and it does quite often is sign off the game and sign back on and the arrow usually functions as it should.

Some times it reverts back to it's bad self if we change realms, use the world door, port home etc.. Again we sign off and back on.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
alex verus on Oct 24, 2013 wrote:
Logging out fixes this, as does just hitting Esc while playing, selecting "Quit" then choosing your character again.