Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make Floating head cerberus a pet

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Okay so the cerberus in Tartarus should really be a pet it looks awesome and it's balance but please KI WHATEVER you do please make it a drop from hades the unseen not a crowns pet I don't want to be suggesting something I can't get LOL......so what does everyone else think of this idea.

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
Depends on what card, and what talents you want with it, then there's also the drop rate, and wouldn't it make more sense if the Cerberus fight dropped it instead?

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
love the idea!!

Gabriel Ashcaller level 76 overlord

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Balance princess on Oct 20, 2013 wrote:
Okay so the cerberus in Tartarus should really be a pet it looks awesome and it's balance but please KI WHATEVER you do please make it a drop from hades the unseen not a crowns pet I don't want to be suggesting something I can't get LOL......so what does everyone else think of this idea.
It already is a pet.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Cerberus

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
that would be nice even though i can't go in there but i have a lot of friends in there and talking about it
but back to what you are saying it would be aewsome indeed

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
LOL No ravenlady not that cerb the one in Tartarus that's just a floating head oh and the reason I think it should drop straight from hades the unseen is because i kinda see it as his pet I mean I haven't personally done the dungeon so correct me if I'm wrong.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
RavenLady777 on Oct 20, 2013 wrote:
It already is a pet.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Cerberus
Following that logic, was the Leviathan hybrid also a pet representing the Leviathan spell? :P Jus' sayin...

I would like to see a real cerberus pet, as a myth pet with a 3 hitter... That would be pretty cool actually.