Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

35% iceblade.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Is not ice, the "tank," school of magic. I have and always will say that it's not even ice's attacks, or even the ease of the gear that make ice over-powered. But your tank, school, has a boost 10%more than your aggro-school aka storm. And I'm not writing this because I'm upset over some pvp or anything like that. As casual as it gets, I seek to gain gear and train pets in the game to better my wizard, but I just know that when I'm FINALLY up to date with this aquila gear or new world. Ice is still gonna be hitting like it's not suppose to have weak attacks. Maybe I should buy a balance mastery and fill my sidedeck with mana burn.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Brandon Nightcaste... on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
Is not ice, the "tank," school of magic. I have and always will say that it's not even ice's attacks, or even the ease of the gear that make ice over-powered. But your tank, school, has a boost 10%more than your aggro-school aka storm. And I'm not writing this because I'm upset over some pvp or anything like that. As casual as it gets, I seek to gain gear and train pets in the game to better my wizard, but I just know that when I'm FINALLY up to date with this aquila gear or new world. Ice is still gonna be hitting like it's not suppose to have weak attacks. Maybe I should buy a balance mastery and fill my sidedeck with mana burn.
All schools are balanced out, the game is set up that way. And Ice doesn't get their blade until level 38 unlike every other school. If you can't beat Ice, it's not their fault; you have to adapt. I have a high level Ice wizard and have been beaten in PvP. It took a long time, but my opponent did it. (Both of us had about 200 health left)

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
RavenLady777 on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
All schools are balanced out, the game is set up that way. And Ice doesn't get their blade until level 38 unlike every other school. If you can't beat Ice, it's not their fault; you have to adapt. I have a high level Ice wizard and have been beaten in PvP. It took a long time, but my opponent did it. (Both of us had about 200 health left)
"It took a long time..."
Main problem here. That shouldn't be happening. I like the Aquila update because of this, it makes the matches much faster, but the Ice Immunity is still a problem in the arena. I don't want to hear "adapt" because the ice has already adapted to the adaptations. Thank god the Aquila update is making all schools more aggressive now, it's a high-tempo game finally, not a sit back and enjoy the view game.