Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can I get the one in a million badge ?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Okay so I'm level 38 and I just got judgement is it possible to get one in a million by using judgement along with a bunch of blades and feints because from what I know it's a very unique badge and I kinda want it oh and do you have to fight a certain level of enemy to get it or can I just go to like unicorn way and get it off of a fairy or something because that would be pretty easy.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
It is possible, be sure to stack blades and traps, you may want to and look at getting a gargantuan TC for your hit card. Get a enemy that won't shield and not a street mob to avoid random person breaking in and ruining set up. I'll be glad to help if you want to set time, place, realm and day to meet.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Sadly it is not a very unique badge. Others can assist you by blading,trapping,etc. so that there is no real work involved to attain it for many,yet they are still awarded the badge for little or no effort. If you plan on soloing for it then,you will actually earn it,and yes it is possible.<I soloed and earned it on all my wizards,as did many others>

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Balance princess on Oct 15, 2013 wrote:
Okay so I'm level 38 and I just got judgement is it possible to get one in a million by using judgement along with a bunch of blades and feints because from what I know it's a very unique badge and I kinda want it oh and do you have to fight a certain level of enemy to get it or can I just go to like unicorn way and get it off of a fairy or something because that would be pretty easy.
1) anyone can get the badge, though you certainly won't be able to do it at your level without lots of help from high level friends.

2) don't use judge~ as the owner of a high-level balance wizard, you cannot get this badge with balance damage because:

1) our blades/traps boost a lot less than the other schools;
2) we don't have as many buffs available as the other schools;
3) balance doesn't boost against anything.

I got my badge when it was released/I was level 80. I went with a Life friend to visit Lord Nightshade in Unicorn Way (he is death). We used:

-tc lifeblade/trap
-trained lifeblade/trap
-trained spirit blade/trap
-tc spirit blade/trap
-trained and tc balance blade
-trained and tc bladestorm
-pet blade
-amulet lifeblade
-amulet balanceblade
-bunch of random blades from gear
-tc dragonblade
-trained and tc feint
-trained and tc hex
-tc curse
-tc berzerk
-centaur tc

I used random pieces of crowns gear for the extra blades (and to boost my life damage as high as it would go for a non-life wizard). And, because lord nightshade is death, life also boosts +50%.

But I did it, and so can you. ;)

-v.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Oh I thought it was unique because I didn't see it on many people.....oh well I still want it thx for the tips everyone.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
The best chance you have at getting it is waiting till you get to Azteca and get Sharpened blade and potent Trap. This will double the number of castable blades/traps you can use. That's what I did and was able to easily solo it.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
I tried on the test realms with a 5 pip rank storm had all the good stuff to do it and I was 1 number away from getting one million!!!!

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Ugh I hate when that type of thing happens.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
I would personally use a hydra/chimera treasure instead, you can boost even more.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I tried it with Hydra against an Ice creature (since Fire hits first), but it still didn't work. We may be able to use treasure cards, but we don't have their 35% trained Fireblade.

The Azteca buffs have certainly made it easier to get the badge~ maybe it /is/ possible to do with Balance damage now. But I (and I'm sure several other Balance wizards) did it before Azteca was released, so you can get it even without them (though not with Balance damage).

3 of my wizards have the badge~ Balance and Death had help, but Storm did it all by herself (and there's not much storm can do unassisted, lol) at level 64, without any of the Azteca buffs. If she could do it (and stay alive), then so can you.

Good luck!

-v.
awesome sauce-erer, one in a million