Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why are our wins and losses shown?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Some person was making fun of me because I have 0 wins and 7 losses. (It's sad I know :P) But still, it was making me upset because he was calling me a noob when I am a promethean and he was level 30.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
I cannot answer why but I can say that the person making fun of you is a sorry excuse of a person. You should not feel bad about your record or being called a noob. You should feel bad for that person who made fun of you because they obviously need to put people down in order to make them self feel better. And that is sad.
No one starts off being great at PVP. We all have rough starts. There are some great guides on central and duelist. Read up and keep at it if you really want to be good at PVP. If you really don't want to then don't bother. You gave it a shot and maybe PVP is not for you. But at least you tried. 0-7 is better than 0-0.

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
don't feel bad, happens to me all the time. I have 12 wins and at leats 40 losses. my pvp rating right now is 16. I get made fun of my lvl 13's but I just iqnore them and just think that at least I am not a quitter.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
:).....that was a really nice post. Thank you

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Your wins and losses are only shown if a person looks at your statistics while being the same area/realm that you are located. Otherwise people cannot see them.

The solution to the rude person is quite simple. Ignore button. Use liberally. Don't even tell them you are doing it. Just let them ramble on in silence to themselves.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
wizardrokz on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
Some person was making fun of me because I have 0 wins and 7 losses. (It's sad I know :P) But still, it was making me upset because he was calling me a noob when I am a promethean and he was level 30.

First of all, ignore those people. Please. Some of the PvPers actually like to have their record shown. It shows their "win percentage". And also, just because he is a level 30 doesn't mean that he is a noob. Of course, you aren't either, but the level of someone doesn't make them a noob. Unless they call that character noob themselves (I have a couple of those).

Sorry that happened,
Wolf Legend (Level 30 PvPer)

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
wizardrokz on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:

Well, wins and losses are shown because they show the amount of skill you have. As to that person making fun of you, you don't deserve that.

P.S: Being a high level or a low level doesn't make you a noob or not, it's the amount of skill you have and maybe because you're 0 and 7 that person thought you were a noob(It's still not right though).