Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How jadezillas and pvp puppets destroyed pvp.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2010
In the past few months a practice has become pretty popular which is called "pvp puppeting." Its when a high level teams up with a low level ex- a 90 teaming with a 50. This helps the lower level player and their puppet the higher level run through pvp matches. To me this is completely unfair I think a limit should be added on the level difference in teammates which should be no higher than a 10 level difference. This would keep matches fair so that level 90 storm doesn't just temp and that level 50 myth just sits and passes.

Also, I think the jade gear should be removed because I think it's unfair. Pvp is supposed to be a test of a players skills not how much money they have to buy their victories.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Flamec4114 on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
In the past few months a practice has become pretty popular which is called "pvp puppeting." Its when a high level teams up with a low level ex- a 90 teaming with a 50. This helps the lower level player and their puppet the higher level run through pvp matches. To me this is completely unfair I think a limit should be added on the level difference in teammates which should be no higher than a 10 level difference. This would keep matches fair so that level 90 storm doesn't just temp and that level 50 myth just sits and passes.

Also, I think the jade gear should be removed because I think it's unfair. Pvp is supposed to be a test of a players skills not how much money they have to buy their victories.
lol pvp has never been skill especially not at higher levels where jade is effective there is enfeeble shatter earthquake infection and all that shattering strategy it has always been about the gear and pets and trust me if they nerf jade they where be something else people will want out of pvp because they cannot get it

Explorer
Dec 21, 2009

Agreed on puppet, jade gear though, just cause one person has a fit doesn't mean it goes away.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011

I agree with the puppeting part, puppeting is very unfair in ranked pvp and KI needs to do a better job of preventing it. The problem with jadezillas though wasn't as bad after Aquila was released. Now armor piercing lvls are a lot higher and its pretty easy to pierce 70% resist to 20% resist. Luke Thunderflame lvl 90

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
I,m fine facing a puppet i pvp with my friend its there fualt for puppeting its just easy wins me and my friend both max level we faced level one warlord and max level warlord because we just had to use sandstorm or wand and just one person is left