Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which house should i buy?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
Hello everyone, so i currently have 40k gold and i'm wondering which of these 3 houses do you prefer; for me it's wysteria villa but i don't know if i can earn that much money any time soon. I pretty much like all of these, but i don't know what to pick >.<

Wysteria villa
Imperial Palace (mooshu house type)
Royal estate(marleybone)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Catx35 on Oct 12, 2013 wrote:
Hello everyone, so i currently have 40k gold and i'm wondering which of these 3 houses do you prefer; for me it's wysteria villa but i don't know if i can earn that much money any time soon. I pretty much like all of these, but i don't know what to pick >.<

Wysteria villa
Royal estate(marleybone)
If you prefer housing in worlds always go for the higher priced one because the lower priced ones have very limited space for placing things, some only 50 things outside and 150 inside. I believe of the ones you like the Villa will offer the much room for stuff.

I have done well with the Playhouse from Wizard City because it seems to have enough space to get my wizards things on.

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
Catx35 on Oct 12, 2013 wrote:

Wysteria villa
Royal estate(marleybone)
I have the Imperial Palace. I never much cared for any of the marleybone houses.

My suggestion would be either the palace or the villa.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I would go for WY Villa, then maybe MS Palace both are lovely. This is a good time to farm for gold with the towers in Ravenwood.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
The mooshu house is too difficult to place housing items, the markeybone hone is in fact a very fun house for glitching, but the pawprints slightly annoyed me, the wysteria villa is your normal, happy place. So are you into a happy villa? Or a relaxing Marleybonian night?

Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
Imperial Palace its bright,(not critisizing the villa) lost of vegetation.Lots of rooms.I like it bc my 2 favorite worlds are mooshu and avalon.