Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A better way of fleeing!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2010
Man, I hate mob battles. It's like you are going to see to luk kwo after doing your mooshu quests, But then the rain elementals decide to be trolls and pull you into battle. I do not like having to battle them and your friend goes into crimson fields without you! (Yes I am using mooshu terms in here), So I think when you flee you would be pulled to the nearest sidewalk so you could heal and swap out treasure cards,etc. and you would lose 30 to 60 mana. that would save us a lot of hassle. so what do you think? should this be added? You can put suggestions too!

Galen rainglen,Level 39 necromancer.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
philipfire8 on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
Man, I hate mob battles. It's like you are going to see to luk kwo after doing your mooshu quests, But then the rain elementals decide to be trolls and pull you into battle. I do not like having to battle them and your friend goes into crimson fields without you! (Yes I am using mooshu terms in here), So I think when you flee you would be pulled to the nearest sidewalk so you could heal and swap out treasure cards,etc. and you would lose 30 to 60 mana. that would save us a lot of hassle. so what do you think? should this be added? You can put suggestions too!

Galen rainglen,Level 39 necromancer.
First, I just finished this dungeon...twice... (questing and school spell) and never got pulled in once. You should have learned patience and how to watch and wait in Marleybone.

That being said, I would be all for fleeing to a destination closer to your duel than the commons area in whatever world you are in. I'm not sure if KI would consider it, but I like it.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
Lol trolls? Nice one. Either way, just add me, I could help you whoop elementals

Angus Myth LVL 52 Myth Wizard

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
RavenLady777 on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
First, I just finished this dungeon...twice... (questing and school spell) and never got pulled in once. You should have learned patience and how to watch and wait in Marleybone.

That being said, I would be all for fleeing to a destination closer to your duel than the commons area in whatever world you are in. I'm not sure if KI would consider it, but I like it.
marleybone is a world without sidewalks and that can get you pulled into battles no matter how patient you are i think if KI has the resources to make a flee take you to the entry of a area or closest place without mobs that would be great just have a potion ready and you can continue again hopefully with more patience or better luck

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
that would be a great idea. most people flee, then have to run all the way back to where they were questing.
it would be most useful in zafaria, since there is a long way out to the elephant graveyard.
if this were a thing that wizard101 was thinking of putting on there, then i think there should be like a serperate button, push flee, then it asks, flee? or flee to nearest sidewalk? that would really help

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
critical blizzard on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
marleybone is a world without sidewalks and that can get you pulled into battles no matter how patient you are i think if KI has the resources to make a flee take you to the entry of a area or closest place without mobs that would be great just have a potion ready and you can continue again hopefully with more patience or better luck
There are safe areas in Marleybone - all along each side of the 'road'...again, I never get pulled in.
I've posted this over and over again to try to help: stop, watch the way the mobs move, then go.

But as I said, having an option to flee to a non-common area would be a nice choice to have.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
If we implement anything that makes fleeing easier and more likely to happen a lot, we really really need to fix the fleeing glitch that skips everyone else's turn or makes blades/shields/wards/attacks skip one player down the line.