Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help!!! Krokhotep glitched!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 23, 2013
Hey I know that you have to beat Krokhotep to beat krokotopia right? well, he killed me the first time I went through so I called one of my friends and he helped me. but when I went in he killed me and I sat there and watched them battle. so then my friend wins and I disappear cause im still dead. then when I go back it says I have to beat him again but when I go to his temple he's not there! Help!

Thanks,
Dylan Boomblade

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
DylLovsWizard101 on Oct 3, 2013 wrote:
Hey I know that you have to beat Krokhotep to beat krokotopia right? well, he killed me the first time I went through so I called one of my friends and he helped me. but when I went in he killed me and I sat there and watched them battle. so then my friend wins and I disappear cause im still dead. then when I go back it says I have to beat him again but when I go to his temple he's not there! Help!

Thanks,
Dylan Boomblade
First, if you are defeated and the boss (Krokhotep) is defeated before you heal, you do not get credit for the defeat. You must be alive and in the dueling circle to receive credit, or your quest will still show as incomplete in your quest log file.

And, dungeons must be completed to get full credit. Logging out, leaving through the Dungeon entrance, going to another dungeon, playing a Mini-game, going to a PvP or Derby match, or going to your home will reset the Dungeon. Leaving any other way gives you 30 minutes to return before the Dungeon resets.

In all probability, since you did not heal before Krokhotep was defeated, you must do the entire dungeon again (Emperor's Retreat).

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

Thanks,
Dylan Boomblade
This is not a glitch. You have to give the dungeon 1/2 hour to reset since your friends defeated him. My guess is that if you go back in now, it will be fine.

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
It's not a glitch, that particular place is a dungeon, when you kill a creature in a dungeon it stays dead until you restart the dungeon, To make the creature come back you'll either have to 1)Log out [This will make you start over dungeon, but it will fail if you teleport back into that dungeon] or 2) Change realms, [This will also reset dungeon]
Resetting the dungeon means you'll have to do the whole thing over again.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009

Thanks,
Dylan Boomblade
Another way to reset the dungeon is to walk back out of the entrance where you came in from then go back in and the dungeon will brand new. The bad thing is that you'll have to complete the whole dungeon all over again in order to defeat Krokhotep.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2013
glitch the crafting quest in krok wuli'am i did it but it not letting me talk it just keeps a grey it wont let me talk and i am school what do i do about the glitch plz awnser what do i do

Survivor
Jul 31, 2013

Thanks,
Dylan Boomblade
wait for a half day and go back and do it again by your self or with a friend and dont die keep healing ok

Administrator
lukester89289 on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
glitch the crafting quest in krok wuli'am i did it but it not letting me talk it just keeps a grey it wont let me talk and i am school what do i do about the glitch plz awnser what do i do
Eudora explains it quite clearly - you must have the crafted items in your backpack when you turn in the quest.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/crafting-gardening/bring-the-crafted-items-back-with-you-8ad6a417405d07ff01405f9676d50855

Also please do not spam the message boards with the same question in repeated threads.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 19, 2010

Thanks,
Dylan Boomblade
Dude the only way you wouldnt get credit is if you teleported to a friend while he was doing a boss that's for your quest or you teleported away while he was fighting minions and you teleported back and he was the fighting boss. All i can say is put some heals in, train, get some tcs, a friend, and last resort; a henchman.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
lukester89289 on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
its not a glitch because i'm in school and i've did the quest all really so mybe its your school that does it not the game i hoped that i helped you in any way.