Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Siren pet is all i get

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2013
Ok so i have been trying to Hatch my siren pet with múltipla Different pets but I keep getting the siren pet. Any idea why? I even tried hatching with a storm beetle and only got another siren :P

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Balance Blader on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
Ok so i have been trying to Hatch my siren pet with múltipla Different pets but I keep getting the siren pet. Any idea why? I even tried hatching with a storm beetle and only got another siren :P
Because there are no hybrids possible from this pet.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Li%27l_Siren

Defender
Aug 20, 2008
That's not really the answer, though. Regardless of hybrids, the odds of getting a copy of your breeding partner's pet ought to normally be about equal to the odds of getting another copy of your own pet.

Maybe there's something weird about the siren, but probably, it's just bad(?) luck. You can flip a coin and get heads 20 times in a row. It doesn't mean that there's anything odd about the coin, just that once in a great while you get a long run of the the same result. The odds for each individual coin toss are still 50/50.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
RavenLady777 on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
Because there are no hybrids possible from this pet.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Li%27l_Siren
I think balance blader means, that they are not getting the other pet that is being hatched with sirens. E.G. Hatched pet with storm beetle, wants storm beetle, gets siren.

Survivor
May 19, 2012
I don't think she is trying for a hybrid, just a different pet. Keep trying. It's random on whether you get your original pet or the other. Best of luck and don't give up