Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to defeat Mika Starka!?!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2013
I get this quest to go to speak to the Emperor in MooShu and then I get this goal to defeat Mika Starka...
Well I tried and tried and tried. But I feel like giving up the quest, and giving up the game. It's really hard. He has 11,000 life!

HELP ME PLS!!!

~NataliaSunWalker

~Lvl 70, Balance Wizard

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
Mika Sarka isn't too hard. just grab a tc feint and the amulet of agony from bazaar, hex, blade, bladestorm, tc berserk if you don't have it and then judge, and even without enchant or amazing damage, that should probably one shot Sarka. Make sure you've got some good critical block too. And healing is probably a good idea.
Word of advice: if you have to choose between killing and healing, heal first. Judge takes away all pips and if you have low life, its risky if you have the minion still alive.
Good Luck!
Seth legend
Blake Fireshade

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
NatalieSunWalker on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
I get this quest to go to speak to the Emperor in MooShu and then I get this goal to defeat Mika Starka...
Well I tried and tried and tried. But I feel like giving up the quest, and giving up the game. It's really hard. He has 11,000 life!

HELP ME PLS!!!

~NataliaSunWalker

~Lvl 70, Balance Wizard
It's Mika Skarka
Try the tips given here:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/mooshu/how-do-i-defeat-mika-skarka-in-mooshu-49853

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
NatalieSunWalker on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:

HELP ME PLS!!!

~NataliaSunWalker

~Lvl 70, Balance Wizard
Natalie,

As much as I remember, the dungeon is a solo quest. If you have the crowns, but a mixture of the following:

Life Minion L60, Storm Minion, L60 or Death Minion L60. Cost should be 100 each, or L50 costs 75 ea. The Life minion will switch between attacks and healing you, and the Storm will pretty much blade and toss Storm Lord's that might stun Mika (as well as take out Mika's stooge).

The Death minion is perfect as well, because that one will steal Mika's life, and since it is the original opposite of Mika, it should cut that boss down quickly.

As far as deck construction, I have been making Waterworks Runs and was suggesested to have 2 of my best school blades, gear that gave me blades to buff, blades from pets, 2 of the best AoE's I have in my school, and two Sun enhanced cards like Gargantuan or Colossal.

You might want to have the best attack card that attacks one (which I am guessing is Chimera), and pack your Chimera with Gargantuan or Colossal for extra punch.

Make sure you pack healing spells or ones bought from the Bazaar.

Let me know how it goes,
Timothy Pearlflower, L90 Ice

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
try going to the wizard city bazaar and getting some different traps and blades and a X spell

Survivor
Apr 27, 2013
Timothy. Thnx for the tip Luckily for me Im getting crowns tomorrow so it should be a fair win. If you want to add me thats cool. Reply and tell me where you wanna meet :) Commons is ok.