Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria Final Boss

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I know there isn't really a Zafaria final boss, but i found one! Starburst Spider! Please tell me if you think i am right or not!

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I think your right...... Last boss in mirror lake?

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
My Myth wizard is a level 72 and I find Mirror Lake is impossible. I'm a solo player and I've tried to get through Mirror Lake 3 times. I don't mind difficult but this is over the top and worst part about it is that you have to do it to get to the next world. Right?

Survivor
Apr 18, 2012
wolfww1217 on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
My Myth wizard is a level 72 and I find Mirror Lake is impossible. I'm a solo player and I've tried to get through Mirror Lake 3 times. I don't mind difficult but this is over the top and worst part about it is that you have to do it to get to the next world. Right?
I do believe I have tried to defeat final boss 8 times .and have still not done so. I have used all suggestions I could find and have nothing to show for the effort. I am level 76 and a solo player. I have come close only to be knocked off line and when I got back, had to start all over. Need help bad .

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
mirror lake is so hard even though i'm only level 68

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Mirror Lake is a regular farming spot. Many high level players run it for snacks. I solo it all the time on my Storm and don't mind people tagging along. Go to a crowded realm and and join a group going in. Mirror Lake really isn't a solo dungeon first time through unless you're Ice, Death or Storm.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2013
where do i find final quest in zafaria to move on . I have no quest in any world ?? can't figure out what
to do now /? no fun with no quest to do ???

thanks
bobbbyasto

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
I would never go in alone. Go with at least two other people and make sure one of them is life. You need an attack school like storm, life, and make sure the people you bring are high level. Yes the spiders are the last boss. I got through the dungeon on the first time, but I had a lot of help with me. This made the dungeon easier but I barely made it. Go with other people with a higher level.

Dolan Griffontalon

Survivor
Sep 18, 2013
wolfww1217 on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
it is not impossible i done it with my lvl 60 and my lvl 63 friend

Survivor
Dec 30, 2011
how do i get spells im a high lvl and i dont have it im lvl 90

Defender
Mar 02, 2009
Find a team. In all honesty, once you get to Khysalis and Azteca you'll need one. Get used to it.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
The actual final boss is the Elephant Spectral Guardian. Starburst Spider doesn't really count, there's four of them.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Robobot1747 on May 11, 2014 wrote:
The actual final boss is the Elephant Spectral Guardian. Starburst Spider doesn't really count, there's four of them.
The spectral guardians aren't final even though they are the only cheating bosses in the Lake. You still have to beat the 4 Ice and 4 Storm bosses. The Starburst Spiders are the ones that complete the quest so yes they do count.

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
I did find the starburst spiders more difficult than anything else in Zafaria. But that's mostly because my wizard is storm and I couldn't get mass storm prism until AFTER completing mirror lake and getting into Avalon. The spiders have 80% storm resist. Surviving long enough to get individual prisms on all the spiders, or even just 2 or 3 of them, was a real challenge. You definitely want to do mirror lake with friends.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
DanTheTerrible2 on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
I did find the starburst spiders more difficult than anything else in Zafaria. But that's mostly because my wizard is storm and I couldn't get mass storm prism until AFTER completing mirror lake and getting into Avalon. The spiders have 80% storm resist. Surviving long enough to get individual prisms on all the spiders, or even just 2 or 3 of them, was a real challenge. You definitely want to do mirror lake with friends.
By that level storm can get over 80% resist to storm just from Bazaar gear so it's really not that hard. The Ice are much harder when going solo in my experience.