Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Room Dividers!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
There are rooms in some of the houses that I really wish that I could break up into smaller spaces for multiple uses. So I thought something like little interior wall segments we could craft or buy or even just those Oriental or Victorian folding screen type things would be awesome for breaking the spaces up for better use of space.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Aazari on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
There are rooms in some of the houses that I really wish that I could break up into smaller spaces for multiple uses. So I thought something like little interior wall segments we could craft or buy or even just those Oriental or Victorian folding screen type things would be awesome for breaking the spaces up for better use of space.
You can use stuff such as Crane Tablets,Moon Tablets etc.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
krokotopia and mooshu tablets are often used for this purpose

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
There are several screens you can use for just that. They are in one of the hoard packs and can usually be found in the Bazaar.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Soji_Screen_Art

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Soji_Screen_Rice_Paper

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I also like to divide my rooms and would love to have room dividers we could craft.

There are several types of the folding screen items. I think most of them come from packs. Every so often you can find them in the bazaar.

I have also used the large hieroglyphic tablets and bookcases to divide my rooms. Using the rug glitch, you can get very creative on making your own unique room dividers

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Alura BH on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
You can use stuff such as Crane Tablets,Moon Tablets etc.
The problem with these and the existing screens are multiple. The existing screens can only be acquired from packs or drops and are almost impossible to find most times. The tablet and bookshelf options take up a lot of slots to pull off. Also, you can't hang things from them and most of those items also leave unsightly gaps. They may also not work if you're going for a certain decor look. I'd love to see divider walls in various sizes which function as actual walls where things can be hung. I don't want them as Crowns items, though. We have more than enough of that kind of stuff to make KI money. I'd like to see something we could either buy with gold or craft.