Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

favorite school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
Defender
Nov 17, 2012
Yummydinosaur on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
What is your favorite school and why? mine is fire
Mine is Life. 2nd most health + 40% Lifeblade + best healing spells in the game = a pretty easy time. With life it is harder to level up and the game takes a lot longer, but I find it to be very enjoyable.

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
You said AND WHY,
Mine is because you can heal and do blades and traps AND do a lot of damage with a good judgement.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
My first character was life, so I am a little biased. Anyhow
My favorite school IS life seeing it can get moderate damage, has great buffs, can heal naturally of course, and I just love spinysaur.

Explorer
Aug 06, 2008
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Because you have a little bit of all the other schools mixed in

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Balance for da win . I love Balance because there are so simple healing spells and there are spells like hydra that do 1x3 damage to your opponent. oh geez I am geeking out...

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Balance for da win . I love Balance because there are so simple healing spells and there are spells like hydra that do 1x3 damage to your opponent. oh geez I am geeking out...

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
Marissa Frostsong on Sep 16, 2013 wrote:
Why did you type that twice?

Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
I have three. Ice Balance and Life

Nicole Blueleaf level 33,

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
My favorite school is obviously Lol. I imagine myself swimming with sirens and feeding steaks to stormzillas Well sometimes ....

My favorite schools in order

Survivor
Jan 25, 2009
Survivor
Dec 25, 2011
I like the best. Attack and heal at the same time, I never have to care life spells. Since I play solo the vast majority of the time makes things a lot easier. Use my training points for tower shield and sun spells and I am all set.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Yummydinosaur on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
What is your favorite school and why? mine is fire
i have to say I love ice sent it keeps me alive in battle rare lee fizzle and the best part is when I just about to die I can but a really powerful block on and heal and I also love that everybody calls us week when really we are strong so we can show them are power I love for that and I love to be able to stun enemies any time that comes in handy I also have played as and no matter there power I just don't like there way of fighting I like the way of fighting sent we don't have to do to many over time not to low heath spell are show up not to much fizzle but we don't have spell that can heal when you hit or hit to times or hit thee times but are school steal makes a hard school to kill if you know how to you s it right but you just have to pick the right school for you battling ice was my frist school and it was the right one for me so I didn't go with another one sure I try the others but I didn't fight as well with them. don't matter wt school you are only matter how well you fight with it.