Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help in Suken City

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2013
I can never find someone to do Suken city with me! They always leave or say no. I keep trying but i end up dying. Any one out there to help

Stephanie JadeRider , Level 16

Survivor
Dec 08, 2012
I'd like to help you. I'm in the same problem so this would help both of us. I am a level 20. My primary school is so I think I'd help a lot in battle. My secondary school is so I'd still

probably help a lot in battle. But I'd really like to help you

Jenna RavenDreamer
LVL 20 Wizard

Survivor
Jul 30, 2013
I would love to do this with you! i have the same issue! shall we agree a time to be online?

Isabella soulpetal

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
ICONiac14 on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
I can never find someone to do Suken city with me! They always leave or say no. I keep trying but i end up dying. Any one out there to help

You could always do what I did. Wait until level 39 and solo it (true story). I find this to be a very desirable option because no one ever seems to be there. Also, you might try switching realms until you find somebody to help you.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2013
ICONiac14 on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:

I need help too, respond to me and ill tell you my friend code and we can work out a time...thatnks :P im storm too, level 22 btw