Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Talos is too hard!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
Ok. I'm a lvl 58 myth wiz and i have the Medusa quest. Uh, it's impossible. The boss has 10,450 or something health and his minion comes back even if you defeated the minion. And, he cheats. And I mean BIG CHEATS. I mean come on us myth wizards have to do this by ourselves? Seriously? Can anyone that has done this quest give me some tips or something on fighting this dude? Cause, he's wayyyy too hard for me. Thanks!

Rachel Skytalon, Level 58

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I am on the same boat as you. I am on the forest lord quest, trying to defeat grisletusk. He cheats really big, and has almost 14000 health. The problem is, we are expected to defeat this boss on our own. My friend in real life tried to teleport cause there isn't a sigil, and it said i was busy even though i was just standing there, waiting to see if it worked. So friends aren't allowed to port as you said. But, what i decided to do was try to do Zafaria even without forest lord, and its been fine. So just wait till level 68 or something- thats what i am doing. I still don't undestand why this boss was made for 58 instead of 88....

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Angela Gem on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
I am on the same boat as you. I am on the forest lord quest, trying to defeat grisletusk. He cheats really big, and has almost 14000 health. The problem is, we are expected to defeat this boss on our own. My friend in real life tried to teleport cause there isn't a sigil, and it said i was busy even though i was just standing there, waiting to see if it worked. So friends aren't allowed to port as you said. But, what i decided to do was try to do Zafaria even without forest lord, and its been fine. So just wait till level 68 or something- thats what i am doing. I still don't undestand why this boss was made for 58 instead of 88....
The guide for this event isn't too bad with some customizing it may work?

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?249723-Gristletusk-s-Final-Destination

I remember taking for ever to get this quest done. I even resorted to using my minion just so she could blade/trap and get trap put on her rather then me. Going first is a plus too.

The Sun spells to enhance your spells will help, from the Celestia Base Camp, you don't have to take the accuracy ones to progress in the line that ends on Floating Land = 225 boost.

Explorer
Sep 04, 2010
Me to I am trying to beat talks forever and I am level 61 and still can't I mean seriously mini malistaire's quest I have watched many walkthrough but god to hard

Blaze FireSword Level 61

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
Coming from a myth past this point, the Talos quest is a very easy one compared to others. Every other school cheats in the same way. However, Talos is Balance. Imagine being another school, having the same cheats, and the same school boss. The PRISMS would trigger this cheat.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
Angela Gem on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
I didn't think the life quest was very hard. I just killed the minion and kept attacking the boss with gargantuan centaurs. Although he cheats, just ignore the extra traps and use more healing spells. Reshuffle if you have to. Just keep healing and attacking and eventually he will die. Spirit blade and spirit trap are really helpful if you don't already have those spells.

Legendary