Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas and Suggestions! Islander's Pack!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
Aloha Aloha, just wanted to drop a line and wasn't sure what category this should be in but hopefully whoever receives this can send it to the right person. I have been saying I wanted more housing items to be Hawiian based. I have a tropical island getaway for a long time now and your more than welcome to check it out on my life wizard Autumn Seablossom, I am Originally known as Sestiva StarCatcher. I am from the island of Oahu but have lived on the East Coast a couple years and can't wait to go back to the islands. But my house has been made up like back home to remind me of Hawaii just need more stuff. Here are a few suggestions I would love to see happen as far as Pets and Housing items. The surf board is a great touch but I am a Body Boarder and have done a few competitions growing up. So here goes

Instead of a bobble head, put: Hula girl and Guy with bobble hips.

Pets: Monk Seals and Dolphins as well as the Geko's, Beach Ball, Shrimp, Clam

Mounts: Dolphin, Body Board, Tiger shark , Parrot Fish, Tropical Hammerhead (not like the one on pirates), Shrimp.

Furniture: Wicker Furniture sets, Plumeria Trees more plants in Vases, more Patio set up With tiki umbrellas, Grills to bbq with animation of it smoking, Bamboo Rugs and Hawaiian themed rugs as well, Tiki lights stringed that light up for Luau's, Hawiian themed music for the music player,
Kitchen counters. sinks, cupboards ect.. and Pictures to hang with Hawaiian theme and bath items similiar to the furniture packs with hawiian rugs. Making them colorful. Also, stuff to build sand castles or a house that is sand castle with volcano with beach with waves to surf on and go underwater with beautiful coral and fish to explore with you and friends. :D

Armor: Wets suits , Mask w/Snorkle, Fins and Harpoon for wand. Also hula skirts, board short and sarans and coconut tops would be so cute with palm braided head wrap and Hibiscus Wand, boots be barefeet with palm grass and flower round the knees or ankles.

Emote: Hula dance, hang loose symbol with hand giving the Shaka sign as we call it.

Would love to see more housing Items like this soon. I would hope to hear more if you are interested in implenting this. Mahalo!

Sestiva Starcacther

Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
Aloha Aloha, just wanted to drop a line and wasn't sure what category this should be in but hopefully whoever receives this can send it to the right person. I have been saying I wanted more housing items to be Hawiian based. I have a tropical island getaway for a long time now and your more than welcome to check it out on my life wizard Autumn Seablossom, I am Originally known as Sestiva StarCatcher. I am from the island of Oahu but have lived on the East Coast a couple years and can't wait to go back to the islands. But my house has been made up like back home to remind me of Hawaii just need more stuff. Here are a few suggestions I would love to see happen as far as Pets and Housing items. The surf board is a great touch but I am a Body Boarder and have done a few competitions growing up. So here goes

Mounts: Dolphin, Body Board, Tiger shark , Parrot Fish, Tropical Hammerhead (not like the one on pirates), Shrimp.

Furniture: Wicker Furniture sets, Plumeria Trees more plants in Vases, more Patio set up With tiki umbrellas, Grills to bbq with animation of it smoking, Bamboo Rugs and Hawaiian themed rugs as well, Tiki lights stringed that light up for Luau's, Hawiian themed music for the music player,
Kitchen counters. sinks, cupboards ect.. and Pictures to hang with Hawaiian theme and bath items similiar to the furniture packs with hawiian rugs. Making them colorful. Also, stuff to build sand castles or a house that is sand castle with volcano with beach with waves to surf on and go underwater with beautiful coral and fish to explore with you and friends. :D

Armor: Wets suits , Mask w/Snorkle, Fins and Harpoon for wand. Also hula skirts, board short and sarans and coconut tops would be so cute with palm braided head wrap and Hibiscus Wand, boots be barefeet with palm grass and flower round the knees or ankles.

Emote: Hula dance, hang loose symbol with hand giving the Shaka sign as we call it.

Would love to see more housing Items like this soon. I would hope to hear more if you are interested in implenting this. Mahalo!

Sestiva Starcather

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
They already added your pack yesterday. Why didn't they let this be posted yesterday; I don't know but KI added it in. You should be happy.

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Sestiva 101 on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:

Sestiva Starcather
Wow, I really like these suggestions. Also, with the whole idea of packs & bundles hinting at the next world, maybe we will get to visit the world where water-moles are from It would be cool to see these ideas come into the game with a new water-mole world

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Wow those are some good ideas! Monk Seals are awesome sounding! Plus the Gecko's are sick and the current pet creeps me out a little (It's living wood!) and the card is terrible (the tiki kahuna pet). Hope this gets put into the game!

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Sestiva 101 on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:

Sestiva Starcacther
I like this idea!

Survivor
Jul 16, 2013
I agree with Sestiva StarCatcher 100%
Getting bored with the same old stuff. Spend so much crowns every month, almost 400$ worth... and it's always the same stuff I get from the packs. Mix it up Kingsisle!

-Rylee RainbowBlade

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
The Hawaii bundle is a bundle that comes with the following (also this bundle is a special value deal)

1 extra housing spot: (in case you are full already and want your new house)
Hawaii outfit set: Hula girl suit for females and wet suits for males
Hawain Dolphin: Full of great epic talents for storm characters and gives Surfs up (new spell)
Hawaiah Wand: Cool wand that provides storm wand attacks and looks like a baton
Hawain Beach: A new house which is litterally a island surrounded by a large beach (complete with an ocean you can go into and view the waves) and as you go in their is a forest. At the very center is a volcano which is the heart of the island. Inside this volcano you can recieve a treasure from an ancient spirit that lives inside and controls said island. (He talks to you through a tiki relic)
A pvp ring housing item: No auction and can be places in any large enough area (Like maybe the beach on your new house
A new spell redeemable on any character level 5 and up: Surfs up
10,000 crowns or 2 months membership (where the value deal come into play)

all for 25$ at many fine retailers (gamestop, walmart, target, toys r us, surf related stores)

Surfs Up (normal version)
2 Pips.
Storm
Does 200 damage to every enemy and adds a storm bubble to all storm attacks (field bubble and boosts damage by 50 percent)

Surfs Up (Pet version)
2 Pips
Storm
Does 230 damage to every enemy and adds a storm bubble to all storm attacks (field bubble and boosts all attacks by 60%)

Hope you liked my idea.
Also if this was made by KI how many would you buy and what is your favorite thing from the bundle?
I would buy at least 1 or 2 and my favorite would be the new storm spell "exclusive" to this bundle (It is droppable by any storm boss near water or in water )

-Rachel Dream song

Squire
May 10, 2013
Your in luck a Islander's Hoard Pack came out in the Crown Shop

Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
Yes I know that the Islander's Packs came out, the thing is we need different items to be added to the packs, and outside of packs as well like Plumeria tree's instead just palm trees for example, and instead of just a hidden necklace we can use lei's that sparkle like the crown shop amulets that look like pretty flowers being visible instead of an invisible necklace. Adding Hawaiian pictures of Volcano's, Hawaiian flowers, birds ect... Different pattern rugs with the Plumeria flower on it as well, miniature volcano for the table as a center piece, bobble hip hula girls ect ect... these are examples of what I am talking about and as far as a bundle yes I have mentioned my ideas of houses and what I think would be cool such as surf in the waves with friends or being able to go underwater with the coral and fish like you would in Hawaii. Having a fire lava guy plunging out of the lava to give a once a day reward like say the gorilla in the Sun Palace, Furniture wicker more outdoor patio stuff. ect....I threw it all out there and hope KI will put this together. We need more and different housing items. The same old stuff to use in different houses I buy really isn't cutting it. LOL so I hope we can get more replies and encourage this motion. Hawaiian book cases, and kitchen with ice box or refrigerator, toilets, don't forget the paper lol. And Rachel's idea is great as well. We want different King isle please.

Sestiva Starcatcher

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I think the island hoard pack is probably the closest you may get to this. Use your imagination to make up for the pack's inexact and incomplete representation of Hawaiian flora and fauna.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
crunkatog on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
I think the island hoard pack is probably the closest you may get to this. Use your imagination to make up for the pack's inexact and incomplete representation of Hawaiian flora and fauna.
Inexact, sorry but I know if you read what I wrote I kept it simple brah, the idea behind it adding more of certain ideas to go along with the theme bringing more floral and ideas to add to the housing, I am from Kailua, Oahu I think I know what I am talking about. I could have added in depth like bringing Poke dishes, Dragon Fruit and Li Hing candy as well haha......so don't hate on my thread plz. And if you know so much then help bring more of your ideas to the plate. Shaka, Cronk .

Sestiva StarCatcher

Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
crunkatog on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
Whoops Cronk misread your quote lol disregard haha, I took it as you saying I had wild imagination lol, anyway still want your idea's as well so plz help out and maybe we can get more added into this.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Well I just now looked at the wiki to see what's in the pack.

First item is frosty fish, which the first time I saw this in the hatchery a while back I said, "Humu!"

Sadly spinyfish didn't make it into the pack, it's a perfect copy of Lionfish which were so common off Diamond Head until recently that you sometimes couldn't go in the water on certain days.

A lot of the rest seems to be generic Pacific Islander, and sort of random and culturally ill-informed at that. (Not to mention the wands are meh but at least that means I won't have to rip packs until my wallet bleeds to find the perfect block wand.)

I'm also a bit disappointed there aren't a raft of new gardening seeds. Hibiscus, kukui nuts, coffee tree, coconut palms, taro, etc. Totally missed a lot of super opportunities to introduce new crowns-quality seeds.

Also they missed an opportunity to introduce the first pack-obtained athames, amulets, and rings. Leis: new series of quasi-mastery amulets based on the Pleiades (Seven Sisters), a constellation of stars that marks a major winter navigational aid in the equatorial southern hemisphere.

Each lei would be based on a natural material, and correspond to a school; it would give the wearer a small boost to using spells of that school and provide an item card.

Example:

Ti Lei
(Life wizards cannot use)
+ 200 health
spells you cast cost 1 less pip.
Item card: Satyr

Niihau Lei
(Storm wizards cannot use)
+125 health
Item card: Storm Elf

etc.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
crunkatog on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
Well I just now looked at the wiki to see what's in the pack.

First item is frosty fish, which the first time I saw this in the hatchery a while back I said, "Humu!"

Sadly spinyfish didn't make it into the pack, it's a perfect copy of Lionfish which were so common off Diamond Head until recently that you sometimes couldn't go in the water on certain days.

A lot of the rest seems to be generic Pacific Islander, and sort of random and culturally ill-informed at that. (Not to mention the wands are meh but at least that means I won't have to rip packs until my wallet bleeds to find the perfect block wand.)

I'm also a bit disappointed there aren't a raft of new gardening seeds. Hibiscus, kukui nuts, coffee tree, coconut palms, taro, etc. Totally missed a lot of super opportunities to introduce new crowns-quality seeds.

Also they missed an opportunity to introduce the first pack-obtained athames, amulets, and rings. Leis: new series of quasi-mastery amulets based on the Pleiades (Seven Sisters), a constellation of stars that marks a major winter navigational aid in the equatorial southern hemisphere.

Each lei would be based on a natural material, and correspond to a school; it would give the wearer a small boost to using spells of that school and provide an item card.

Example:

Ti Lei
(Life wizards cannot use)
+ 200 health
Item card: Satyr

Niihau Lei
(Storm wizards cannot use)
+125 health
Item card: Storm Elf

etc.
Wonderful, idea yes yes how bout macadamia trees lol but great point on all the ideas and I them. I really would like to see all this implemented into these packs. Lei's as drops or Cs items or ultra rare pack item. Awesome ty keep this thread going because there is so much potential to the Islander's pack and theme.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I wonder if you could make the leis craftable. Hmmm *scratches head*

Needs new reagents: shell, fire blossom, lava lily, but also ti leaves, frangipani, gold hibiscus, Lehua flowers, purple alani, etc. all rare reagents from various plant sources.