Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Red Grapes of Wrath...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
I have a garden of 25 Red Grapes of Wrath, I'm doing it for the pet snacks. Anyways, 22 of my Grapes are maturing at average or faster speed, due to the fact that I've got some of their likes, anyways, 3 of my Grapes are maturing at a very, very slow speed. It's as if they're going half speed. Anyways, the 22 plants are about 3/4 of the way towards elder, where the 3 just got to mature today. The 3 currently have about a 78 hour wait time between harvests, can anyone explain why this is happening? Oh, and I checked for dislikes around my house, and as far as i can see, there are none.

Can anyone please help me??? If they dont fix themselves, I'll be out 3 plots and 3 mega snacks.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Check to make sure the slow plants are seeing all the same likes as the faster plants

Also check for nearby dislikes - if you have a second garden a little ways away and are using a garden gnome, the slow plants may be getting bad vibes from the garden gnome while the faster plants are out of its range

Also if you planted the slo-mo plants BEFORE adding a like, and then planted the rest of your grapes after, the slo-mo plants may be seeing the like but their growth trajectory was already "set" when you planted them. This may fix itself once you harvest all plants.

Hope this helped.