Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lv 58 ice card spell quest and pet quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2010
its really har to fight when they got more health then us i try and i died can they lower the health down Dolan Dreamgem

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Gus g on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
its really har to fight when they got more health then us i try and i died can they lower the health down Dolan Dreamgem
This link to one of the fansites has some postings about "ice gameplay" that might help you:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?134-General-Ice-Gameplay-Guides

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Gus g on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
No, they will not as that's not fair to all other schools who must do the same kind of quest (and battle their own school's boss). It took me many, many tries, but you can do it!

Survivor
May 20, 2013
I think it wouldn't be fair to other schools if they lowered the health for bosses. Because its not a challenge and i know Because with my first death wizard it was hard doing my lvl 58 spell quest but i managed to do it but some advice to you, Get crafted gear from sundrilund. Hope this helps, from The Master Of Death