Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do I have to spend gold helping someone hatch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
I have my perfect pet took me forever and I don't want any other talents.

People ask me to hatch with them all the time. Was wondering if it is possible to help them without spending my gold since I don't want their pet talents just want to help them?

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
I'm sorry to say but you can't help then really, unless you hatch, which you would cost gold, if you don't mind spending, you could hatch with them but you wouldn't have to train the pet.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Hatch with people only if you want to, but please be sure to be polite when you don't wish to hatch with others.

Unfortunately, you have to spend gold every time you hatch. There's no getting out of it. If you do hatch with others, you can always sell the pet/egg you get if it's something you don't want to keep.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
They could buy gold with crowns and gift it to you. Otherwise, you have to spend your own gold.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
Thanks guys for taking the time to answer.

I don't mind spending gold for serious pet levellers I know how hard it was for me. I just wondered if there was any other way.

btw I am always polite. We play as a family so I imagine I am playing with my own son and use common courtesy in the hope when my son plays other do the same.