Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Say what?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Okay, so I've been hearing about the Loremaster from various friends. Frankly, I have no idea what the Loremaster is and I'd really like to know.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
MidnightMT101 on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
Okay, so I've been hearing about the Loremaster from various friends. Frankly, I have no idea what the Loremaster is and I'd really like to know.
All the info you need is here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Loremaster

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
He is new in Dragonspyre. The fansites have a lot of info, like this:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Loremaster

You can click on items on that link for more details, if you need it.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
If you have been to the Dragonspyre Library before (in the Atheneum), you will find that one stairwell has been removed, and a person named Loremaster is standing outside a dungeon area.

When you talk with her, she says something like, "So, do you think you have what it takes to beat me?", and offers the possibility of gaining a new spell.

The sigil then lights up, and when you enter (can't port in), she is flanked with 3 firefly-like minions that are Ice, Life and Balance (don't quote me on it), while she is also Ice or Death. It can be a bit of fun if you are into the 2nd arc, but make sure you have friends helping, cause they might have a chance at criticals.

Timothy Pearlflower, L90