Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia or Grizzlaheim?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
Which world are we supposed to go to first? As I finish up my quests in Wizard City I seem to be getting quest lines for both worlds. Is there a specific order in which I should follow?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Well krok is way more experience, grizz is known as the world with low experience, but you can continue without grizz for a while but eventually you will have to do it to get into winterbone i believe

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Borgha on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
Which world are we supposed to go to first? As I finish up my quests in Wizard City I seem to be getting quest lines for both worlds. Is there a specific order in which I should follow?

Stick with Krok. Grizzleheim doesn't give much xp. I usually wait until after level 30 to go to Grizzleheim... it gives me something different to do and I'm then prepared for my level 35 spell quest.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
Krokatopia is your next main world in the storyline, so do that first. Grizzlehiem is whats known a a side world. You don't have to do it. It's way to hard for you at that level anyway so I would wait to do it. Just do Krok and good luck!!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Borgha on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:

What I do with Grizzlehiem is quest some in the usual world then hop over to Grizzlehiem for one area. I do this back and forth and try to get to the Jotun fight around lvl 45.

If you don't fit Grizzlehiem and Wintertusk in you will loose out on spells and pets.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
oh ok thank you for clarifying that for me. On my Death Wizard I ended up doing Krok and Marleybone before Grizzelheim and I noticed the xp was close to nothing. It made me not to want to do it at all. But now I know there is a purpose down the line. Thank you,

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
just thought I would let you know, krok is a world that's mandatory so you have to finish it In order to get to marleybone, mooshu, dragon spyre, etc. however, grizzelheim is just a side world with extra quests just for fun

Survivor
Dec 07, 2012
since Kroktopia is a story lined world stick with that first Grizzleheim is a side world that will eventually get you to wintertusk which is unlocked at level 48. I advise you guys to stick with the story line till you defeat malistare in dragonspyre.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
Go Grizzleheim. It may not give good XP but its good for gear.

If ya need help look for Seth DragonTamer. I am a lvl 51 pyromancer.

P.S. Rocks!