Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost pages event

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 06, 2008
Hi all,
I'm a level 82 storm wizard. I got the ingame message to come to harold at the library for the lost pages event. After going there, there was no quest to be given. It seems most everyone else just walked up and he gave them the quest, however for me, there was nothing. Any ideas?
thanks!

Survivor
Apr 08, 2011
Same thing for me and my son. We both got that message and went. No quest. I asked if anyone else had the same problem in that room and a few other people said that they did. Seems like most people got but not us.

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
Thunder2Hound on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
Hi all,
I'm a level 82 storm wizard. I got the ingame message to come to harold at the library for the lost pages event. After going there, there was no quest to be given. It seems most everyone else just walked up and he gave them the quest, however for me, there was nothing. Any ideas?
thanks!
In each world there is someone to give it too you instead of at the library that's just for wizard city,

Your very welcome,

Cheyenne StormHunter lvl 43

Survivor
Aug 12, 2013
I am a little confused on this lost pages event as well. I am only a level 10 and I did get a quest but it only took me so far so to find like 2 pages. Then there are no more leads. Is there a time limit to wait till you get another message?

Survivor
Apr 08, 2011
Update: After not receiving the quest and not having it in my quests to do I started doing them from where I stopped last time. Finally in Celestia it showed up with Edith and I now have it in my quests. So you may want to start from Wizard City mirror (no need for the spellwrits until it shows up) and just enter the mirrors/dungeons until it shows up for you.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Thunder2Hound on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
Hi all,
thanks!
Have you completed the task in April? Because, once you've completed the task, you can't get it again

Survivor
Mar 19, 2012
Have you started the quest previously? I only got part way through before and it's not offering it to me either.

The info page says "please remember that if you've completed his task already you will not be able to take the quest again" but it seems it's actually having started the quest not having finished it that disqualifies you.

Explorer
Aug 06, 2008
DreamGalleon21154 on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
In each world there is someone to give it too you instead of at the library that's just for wizard city,

Your very welcome,

Cheyenne StormHunter lvl 43
Oh so I can go to Avalon somewhere or Azteca and get the quest in that local library? And no, I didn't do the one in April.
Thanks!
-Adam Seafist lvl 82

Explorer
Aug 06, 2008
So I did get the quest, its titled "Scarlet letters". I apparently got it in Azteca, which is why I couldn't get it in Wizard city. Thanks guys!

Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
With my wizard, I did not get a quest from Harold in the Wizard City library, but I did for my wizard. However, for my wizard, I saw Arthur Wethersfield in Ravenwood had a new quest indicator to use Dee's mirror in Triton Ave to find student Kestrel Blackstorm; turns out that is the second half of the lost pages quest. (Meaning, because the quest didn't start from Harold in the library, I didn't have to fight the Spellwrit Screamers and return the pages to him like my wizard had to do before being sent to find Kestrel).

Then, when my wizard was in Krokotopia on a side quest from Marleybone, I noticed that Sergeant Major Talbot in the Oasis had a new quest to go battle Spellwrit Stalkers in the Krokosphinx, which ended with retrieving the lost pages, which then went to Harold Argelston, who sent me to Arthur Wethersfield, who has now sent me to use Dee's mirror in the Krokosphinx grand arena to find student Taylor Froghead.

So, I am guessing the remaining quests for lost pages are something that I will stumble upon in the other worlds as I come to them (I understand there are four remaining, but I don't know which worlds they turn up in) and will follow a similar pattern: get sent to battle "spellwrit" opponents, recover lost "school" pages, return pages, go battle and "release" student, end of quest. I haven't seen anything in Wysteria, Grizzleheim, or Marleybone yet, but I am only partially through those worlds.

Hope this helps!

Paric Crowhaven lvl 31; Liam Dragonpyre lvl 11