Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jellyfish pet = AMAZING!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
okay so i noticed that the jellyfish pet you get in celestia is one of my 1. favorite looking pets and 2. it has really good talents like casting sprite and death blade... also gives resistance and health so over all this is a good pet that easily (in my opinion) takes the gold prize for non- crowns all-school pet.

christo myth spear 71
liam wintercaller 31
jonathan battleblood 10

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
MythMaker1005 on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
okay so i noticed that the jellyfish pet you get in celestia is one of my 1. favorite looking pets and 2. it has really good talents like casting sprite and death blade... also gives resistance and health so over all this is a good pet that easily (in my opinion) takes the gold prize for non- crowns all-school pet.

christo myth spear 71
liam wintercaller 31
jonathan battleblood 10
It is a good pet, but don't mislead people. Mine is at ancient and has not learned spritely. Those talents you got are possible, but not guaranteed.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
The Starfish, also available there, isn't too bad either since they can get you on the road to a SPUD type pet if you manage to get Spritely and Spell proof out of one, so far we aren't having much luck with that but we tend to give up training early and start over again.

I actually managed to get Blizzard on one of my earlier ones and used it on my Ice wizard till it actually got Blizzard.

I like that you can purchase them for not so much gold too.

Spritely
Spell Proof
Unicorn
Death Blade