Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nightside, changed or glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
I'm back to wizard after a long hiatus and I went into nightside and can't see a thing! Is this a glitch or have they changed nightside to have no lighting, I can just BARELY make out the monsters milling about, but anything else is just inky blackness.

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
Nightside is where the Death School currently resides and to my knowledge I have never seen any monsters there. Are you perhaps speaking of the Sunken City?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
The Balance Master on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
Nightside is where the Death School currently resides and to my knowledge I have never seen any monsters there. Are you perhaps speaking of the Sunken City?
Sunken City is in Nightside.

@Ghostof the Robot, you aren't the first one to mention this. I am not sure what is going on there, but If it is that dark, then I won't be taking any more of my noobs there.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
It happens to you too?!!!!!
When I bought a new computer, (MacBook Pro) It completely changed!! The place where you get to the last dungeon in AV is like that too. Did you happen to switch from Windows to Apple?? Because once I switched, it happened.. I went back to my Windows computer and it was fine... KI please help!

Guys, it's not normal, it's a glitch.

Jazzy ThunderStaff lvl 90
"When the dueling gets hot, summon a fire shield."