Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questions about dungeon bundles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2012
Hi, I am about to purchase a bundle with a dungeon and I have a few questions before I do so that I can make the right choices based by my game play.

1. Will my other characters have access to my dungeon?

2. Can all my characters equip the dungeon on a single account? If no, can I swap the dungeon's around to other alts?

3. Do I have to be online and in my house doing nothing, so my friends can enjoy the dungeon?

I am basically trying to understand the options I have available. I purchased Olympian and my other characters cannot trade the house and I cannot give them access to the pvp arena. Which is normally how it goes but are these bundles with the dungeon's somehow different or special because I have seen players with Olympian and have the two dungeons accessible, I'm just not sure how.

I would really like to have all three like that and it possible for my alts to access the dungeons too. Is that possible? The biggest question I have is, do I have to be in the home with the dungeons basically doing nothing in order for my friends to enjoy it as well? Does it kick people out if I go offline?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Eric Lionheart on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
Hi, I am about to purchase a bundle with a dungeon and I have a few questions before I do so that I can make the right choices based by my game play.

1. Will my other characters have access to my dungeon?

2. Can all my characters equip the dungeon on a single account? If no, can I swap the dungeon's around to other alts?

3. Do I have to be online and in my house doing nothing, so my friends can enjoy the dungeon?

I am basically trying to understand the options I have available. I purchased Olympian and my other characters cannot trade the house and I cannot give them access to the pvp arena. Which is normally how it goes but are these bundles with the dungeon's somehow different or special because I have seen players with Olympian and have the two dungeons accessible, I'm just not sure how.

I would really like to have all three like that and it possible for my alts to access the dungeons too. Is that possible? The biggest question I have is, do I have to be in the home with the dungeons basically doing nothing in order for my friends to enjoy it as well? Does it kick people out if I go offline?
1.) Yes, but if want a different character from the same account to do the dungeon, you will need a second account (including a free one) or a friend to port outside of your dungeon (inside your house) to have the other character port to (make sure you allow friends of friends).

2.) I'm pretty sure all the dungeons are NO TRADE. So you cannot put them in the shared bank to give them to alts.

3.) Yes, you have to be in your house for them to access the dungeon. You don't have to stay online while they complete the dungeon, but they have to have a way to get into your house...to do the dungeon. Also, completing a dungeon does not return you to the player's house (usually the commons). So they will need to be able to port back to you to do it again.