Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Homes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
Please make it where we can put our homes in the shared bank. Here are my reasons:
1) I Want to delete one of my wizards but, I put a house that came from the new bundle and I am not wasting $39 dollars
2) Make it say "This house can not be traded because there are still items in the house". Something like that.

Thanks!
Ian FireGem, 39 Wizard

Survivor
Mar 09, 2012
I also agree with you on this, houses should be allowed to trade between characters, as long as the other character is at least level 10, and has a open space in there backpack for another house. Maybe make it so all items are tradable also, I do not understand the meaning of putting the no-trade restrictions on items and homes.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
I totally agree. I got a bundle with a house, but I don't want to use it on my lower levels and I really want to give them one of my crowns only houses.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I agree as well. We may cash...aka...real money...for those houses (and if someone buys with gold, they've farmed forever to do so) and should be able to share them.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Agent X on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
I also agree with you on this, houses should be allowed to trade between characters, as long as the other character is at least level 10, and has a open space in there backpack for another house. Maybe make it so all items are tradable also, I do not understand the meaning of putting the no-trade restrictions on items and homes.
Yep. I agree.

Btw, it's level 15 but close enough.