Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia is way to hard

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I am in the Grotto, and Celestial is way too hard for me. Should I just level up my balance wizard? Does it get more tough?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Angela Gem on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
I am in the Grotto, and Celestial is way too hard for me. Should I just level up my balance wizard? Does it get more tough?
Yes, it gets more difficult as you progress. I don't know what level you are, but if you're getting defeated regularly, you might want to go back and do some side quests somewhere to level up.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
Same problem, im stuck in the defeat the guys and collect the clues, so I'm just doing GH and WT so I can get better gear (I heard WT gear is amazing)

Robert Angleblade
Grandmaster Theurgist

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
What exactly are you questing for? It does get harder, but if you have friends that help it goes much more smoothly. And there are other areas that can test your sanity and patience.

Soloing some areas might be easy enough, but if you want to get through the world at a swifter pace, either spend the crowns on minions or ask friends or wizards that are nearby to assist you.

Chances are most players don't have their badges for the sharks and crabs, so by helping you, they might end up earning a new badge, even if they have moved on to Zafaria, Avalon or Azteca.

Timothy Pearlflower, L90 , paired with Duke Morgan (Epic) Woolly Mammoth

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
I found the use of Shields very helpful in Celestia. They don't cost much gold, make your opponent waste pips and most definitely cut down on crit damage. Plus they're a zero pip cost for you, so you can build up pips for attacks in later rounds. :D

Explorer
Nov 27, 2010
if celestia is to hard, you should try wintertusk. or you can get a friend on same quest as you and go through celestia that way. wintertusk at end of grizzle

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
What level are you at?

Timothy Pearlflower, L90

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
what I did was to finish Grizzleheim/Wintertusk before moving on to Celestia. I was able to solo the whole thing just fine with a Fire wizard. I don't remember my level, but I can tell you my strategy for gear was to stop in the bazaar every 5 levels and look for better stuff

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
I agree it is so dumb. i am level 48 ice wizard and i am on the quest My Dinner with Algea and when I beat Crustean Waverunner which i barely beat them or i die by them haven't gain any progress and its wasting my time. More than half the time i die so i have beat them 2 out of 11 gained no progress and i am dying by crits which id dumb. I am going to totally quit this game if i get get pasted this part.

Explorer
Sep 04, 2010
i just wanna say level doesn't really matter (yes you may get some health and mana) but it is mainly the gear you have if you want extra +attack try to get the wand at the apuila dungeon it gives +1 power pip and +10% all attacks so hope this helped

Blaze FireSword lvl. 61

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
Celestia is very challenging. I would say that yes, leveling up your wizard will help you, but balance is a school that sometimes (especially with harder bosses) needs a friend to help you. I would suggest either a high attack school (like fire or storm) or a life wizard (those especially if they have forest lord, but at least rebirth). Strategy is key and it does take practice to find which way works for you.

Hope I helped,

Genevieve Moongem Level 61

Survivor
Apr 03, 2012
I fully agree, Celestial is way to hard, but
It is true, winter tusk is 5 times more harder

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
When I had a storm wizard in Celestia, I had to defeat a boss that I couldn't beat, so I leveled up my storm wizard through Wintertusk. Once he finished Wintertusk, he was level 60, and he farmed the Waterworks for the gear. With Waterworks gear, Celestia gets way easier. That is my advice; get to level 60, and get Waterworks gear.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Pendragon slayer on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
When I had a storm wizard in Celestia, I had to defeat a boss that I couldn't beat, so I leveled up my storm wizard through Wintertusk. Once he finished Wintertusk, he was level 60, and he farmed the Waterworks for the gear. With Waterworks gear, Celestia gets way easier. That is my advice; get to level 60, and get Waterworks gear.
if nothing else, the crafting gear from Grizzleheim will help out a lot (as a generic strategy)