Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help me please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2013
Please help me Currently i have bought membership and made it all the way to the Krokotopia Well i have done most of the quests and i want to find the Krosophinx beetle well i talk to the blue madder guy and he said i need permission for the ferry then i talk to the zebra guy and he talks about the guy when you first walk in the pyramid of the sun but he talks about Assistant danforth and i am stuck at the map room and i do not know where it is somebody help? plus i can't talk to Danforth !?

Dolan LightThorn level 19 Journeyman necromancer

Survivor
Feb 07, 2013
Ohmigosh. I will totally help you. Idk if you'll still need help though. i can help you in one week. August 13th 2013. At like, 6:00 mountain time or the next day at 4:00. Both are p.m. I Love to help people so i'll see what i can do. meet me at unicorn park next to the giant unicorn statue in realm torrence area 1. i Really really really hope i can help you.

Taylor Nightwraith lvl 37

Survivor
Jun 29, 2013
I am only level 17 and I do not know any dungeons I can do at my level 17. PLEASE HELP!

Willow

Survivor
Nov 10, 2011
I am stuck on the quest too I have both of the key parts and he says the same thing You and my assistant malcom Danforth should contact me when you find a way into the map room I am crying because I don't want to restant PLEASE HELP

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
MalornLightshade on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:
I am stuck on the quest too I have both of the key parts and he says the same thing You and my assistant malcom Danforth should contact me when you find a way into the map room I am crying because I don't want to restant PLEASE HELP
Oh dear. Where to start with this?

Open your quest log file, and see what quests you still have for Krokotopia (other than the Beetle quest).

Did you know that in your quest log file, on each quest, you can click on the "question mark" in the corner of the quest box. That will show you all of the dialogue from that quest, and you could figure out what you still need to do, or who you need to talk to, so that you can complete the quest.

Before you can use the boat to go across to the Krokosphinx, you must complete all of the Main Quests in The Pyramid of the Sun. That includes The Altar of Kings, The Chamber of Fire, Royal Hall, and the Palace of Fire.

If he is telling you that "you and my assistant Malcolm Danforth... " should do something, then you have a quest somewhere in your file that isn't done.

This link shows all of the quests in Krokotopia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?346419-Guide-to-Krokotopia-Quests

It might take time to check it, but it should get you back on track. I would just go down that list and work on the Main Quests. You can always come back later and finish your Side Quests.

(Thank you again to Edward RubyRunner for the fantastic guide on Central. )

Survivor
Dec 08, 2012
I'm a level 21 balance wizard and I have a friend who is level 23. I'm stuck in krokatopia and can't get him to help me finish that long dungeon. Can someone help me please! If you see a balance wizard in krokatopia who's name is Ryan Dragon Hunter with a pet krokatopian friend me and help!