Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance need s better pet!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 13, 2010
I know that we have pets like judgement that give damage, but seriously? In order for us to get a good pet, we must first hatch our judgement or chimera with a pet of ouir desirable talents.
Think about it. The Harpy pet may be good, but still. All the pets I have searched up that are other schools give, say for life:
life damage, life resisiatnce, life, life, life. So why doesn't balance have a good pet.

COle Dunerunner

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Balance has good pets. The Therizinosaurus pet it excellent for Balance. My original Judgement has some good talents, including spritely.

Most pets in the game are not that good. It does take a lot of hatching with your other pets or with other wizards to get many of the desirable talents people want.

My original Judgement has been hatched several times and not only has high stat numbers, but the manifested talents are pips, add-balance (accuracy boost), pain giver, defy and proof.

My two favorite pets I use are the Therizinosaurus and Desert Mammoth (hybrid). Each has proof, defy, pain giver, sprite and fairy.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Cole Dunerunner on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
I know that we have pets like judgement that give damage, but seriously? In order for us to get a good pet, we must first hatch our judgement or chimera with a pet of ouir desirable talents.
Think about it. The Harpy pet may be good, but still. All the pets I have searched up that are other schools give, say for life:
life damage, life resisiatnce, life, life, life. So why doesn't balance have a good pet.

COle Dunerunner
I am a promethean balance, never have used the balance pets I was given, just hatch.

Survivor
May 02, 2011
Anyone have a therizinosaurus they're willing to hatch with me?

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Enchanted armament is good. It has proof, pain giver, and sword and shield (May cast). If you get one you will have lots of hatch requests and have a near perfect pet in the end. Just farm for that.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
critical death on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
Enchanted armament is good. It has proof, pain giver, and sword and shield (May cast). If you get one you will have lots of hatch requests and have a near perfect pet in the end. Just farm for that.
Yeah, but there are also talents that aren't so great, which is more likely to pop up during training than all the 'decent' ones it might have.

I'm trying to bump up the stats to my Armament, plus my usual universal talents ...... proof, defy, sprite, fairy, and pain giver. I have all the talents I want, I just need them all come up on one pet ...... LOL

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
BrynnerOfReign on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
Balance has good pets. The Therizinosaurus pet it excellent for Balance. My original Judgement has some good talents, including spritely.

Most pets in the game are not that good. It does take a lot of hatching with your other pets or with other wizards to get many of the desirable talents people want.

My original Judgement has been hatched several times and not only has high stat numbers, but the manifested talents are pips, add-balance (accuracy boost), pain giver, defy and proof.

My two favorite pets I use are the Therizinosaurus and Desert Mammoth (hybrid). Each has proof, defy, pain giver, sprite and fairy.
Agreed.

I have a 2nd Generation Judgement that has Spritely and Fairy Friend as well as Vengence card and Gargantuan card. I am getting ready to hatch again and trying to get rid of the cards and gain resists and accuracy. I would prefer to have MC Fairy, Defy, proof, pain giver and add-balance. At least that is my goal.

I am attempting to hatch and train pets for all of my wizards that has only MC Fairy as the only heal with all other talents going toward resist and accuracy.