Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with the Ahnic Family Tomb

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 11, 2011
I need help Whenever I try to go into the Family Tomb... It wont let me in. I can go onto the little platform in front of the sand slide or whatever that is. It just wont let me go in. Help

Delver
May 04, 2009
orangepickles50 on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
I need help Whenever I try to go into the Family Tomb... It wont let me in. I can go onto the little platform in front of the sand slide or whatever that is. It just wont let me go in. Help
I'm going to take a wild guess here. Do you mean the area near Hetch in The Oasis?

If you finished the first two areas in Krokotopia (The Pyramid of the Sun and The Krokosphinx), then you were given some scarabs that you use in that area.

You walk around the stone circle, and you will get an "interactive X" appear so that you can light the three pillars around the stone circle. When you finish lighting the three pillars, it takes about a minute for the Sphinx Head to open, and then you can walk through to get to The Tomb of Storms.

You can't go to that area until you finish the Main Quests in The Pyramid of the Sun and The Krokosphinx first.

This link shows a detailed map of the areas, in case you need it:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Krokotopia

I hope this is what you were asking about.

Squire
May 10, 2013
I think the reason why you can't get in there is because you hadn't hand in the quest "Tomb of Storms" to the Ghost of Krokhetep. Then You Will get a quest "De - Cipher the Ahnics" then the Djeserits, then you go into Karahan Palace, then last but least you will be into the Last Boss of Kt. (KROKOPATRA!!!)

Survivor
Nov 11, 2011