Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this a good spell idea?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Maybe there can be a new spell (I didn't think of a name yet though... "Card Master"?) and it costs any number of pips (like the Dryad spell). When used, the number of pips it costed will be the number of random cards you steal from an opponent's deck! Here's an example if you don't understand:
Jordan Mistheart has 4 pips. She decides to cast the Card Master spell on Michael Blueblood. When she does, the Sandstorm, Kracken, Satyr, and Ice Beetle spells were all removed from Michael's deck and placed into her's.
So yeah Also it can come with options like "which type of card would you like to steal?" and you can either pick "doesn't matter" or choose from:
- ice
- fire
- myth
- life
- death
- storm
- balance
- treasure card
- and we can't forget the astral spells!
I must admit, Card Master would be a very rare/hard to find spell, though.

Anywho, what do you guys think?
~Jordan Mistheart lvl.32
WIZARD STATUS...online! come meet me at realm Seraph, area one. In the Library!

Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
I think it would probably be a balance spell because of the randomness. And I truly don't think that we should be able to choose what type of cards we get to take from them. That would be like choosing if you wanted the storm, ice, or fire damage on spectral blast. It's very unique. I greatly admire your imagination

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
it should be balance and name of spell bad trade