Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

connection/avalon bug!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2011
i am a level 71 ice wizard currently just in Avalon. loving Avalon a bug arose keeping my game play paused. I have the quest "I am getting better" and when I bring the antidote to Sir pike del Lago. I have been having connection problems so when I talk to him to give him the antidote, he talked like he should but I lost connection during the conversation. so when I reconnected I have to talk to him again! no problem right? well I can't talk to him and he is standing up which means he took the antidote but my quest finder and my quest says that I need to talk and give the antidote to him. so I am stuck on this quest all because of my connection! not you're guys fault I just need to know how to fix it! thank you so much

Administrator
I have advanced this quest for you, it's rare but it is possible to get in a awkward state with this particular quest.
You can now move on to the quest Fields of Gold: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Fields_of_Gold

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 17, 2011
you my teacher are the best thank you so very much! you guys are what make this game fun!

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
ok so at my grandmas house i played the game and here is some sereous bugs that happened! so friends couldn't hear me, enemies and bosses walking on air and then through walls, friends wouldn't move, when turning off computer during fight and logging back on you are not in a fight but still have that combat music going on, can't adjust features in privacy options, can't log off in my book, can't walk in doors, some people wont show up, and sometimes takes a long time to get the link to wizard101 to make the log in screen appear! so i know this isn't the right messageboard to post this message on, but i just wanted to report this sereous bug! :( so can an admisistrator or instructor please reply. :( p.s. also i couldn't take spells out of my deck, they would just stay gray and not come out. :(

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
I am hoping someone can help me.is this just a disconnection, or a glitch?

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012