Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Addition To Friends List

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Let's say you have a bunch of friends in your list that you haven't seen in a long time, you may think they never play anymore, so you delete them. But how do you know they haven't just logged in many times while you were gone? Then you have lost one or two good friends. So what I am saying here, it would be nice to add a little option where when you click the friends name, it shows when the last time they logged on. For example, a little box when you click them says:

Last Active: 4/14/12 2:20 PM

This way we can tell if the friend is worth keeping on your list saving some space for new active friends. Please take this idea into consideration KI.

Thanks for reading

Cass Deathflame
Promethean Pyromancer

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Good idea. Please take this into consideration KI

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Also this would really be a good thing to add to the test realm as well.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
KI should really consider this. I know this has happened to me. I also think that it would be really cool if, as your lvl goes up, the number of friends you can have goes up too. I mean, you make new friends as you go through more worlds which you do when you lvl up. Your idea is amazing and I know that I have lost friends because I need to add new ones. I delete the friends I haven't seen in a long time, so this might help

Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
Cass Deathflame on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
Let's say you have a bunch of friends in your list that you haven't seen in a long time, you may think they never play anymore, so you delete them. But how do you know they haven't just logged in many times while you were gone? Then you have lost one or two good friends. So what I am saying here, it would be nice to add a little option where when you click the friends name, it shows when the last time they logged on. For example, a little box when you click them says:

Last Active: 4/14/12 2:20 PM

This way we can tell if the friend is worth keeping on your list saving some space for new active friends. Please take this idea into consideration KI.

Thanks for reading

Cass Deathflame
Promethean Pyromancer
This Would Actually Be Cool To Be Added!!! Seriously KI, You Should Add This Option.