Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Pet Quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
I am 72 and I have not gotten a quest for any of the pets yet. I had to hatch for a mammoth. What are the names of these quests, what pets do I get, and what do I have to do if I don't have the quest?

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Survivor
Jul 16, 2013
You should have got one at level 48 with your level 48 spell.

You also have an opportunity to get another pet at level 58.
"You must be at least level 58 and have completed the Grizzleheim quest "Nordrilund Exposure" and your previous level 48 Pet/Spell quest to obtain this quest."

Also at level 68 you should be able to get a pet. I don't know the guidelines to it though.

Survivor
May 17, 2012
Taylor Swift on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
I am 72 and I have not gotten a quest for any of the pets yet. I had to hatch for a mammoth. What are the names of these quests, what pets do I get, and what do I have to do if I don't have the quest?
well do you have any important quests you have not done yet some people say if you still have a quest from your school teacher you cant get your school pet

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
You have to do some questing in Winter Tusk to get the level 58 pet quest which is for the wyvern pet. And you don't get the mammoth pet quest until level 78. Glad I could help!
Critical (Now just critical I hate favoring a school more than another school)