Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokatopia, dungeon not working!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
Okay, so here's my problem. I had to do a quest in krokatopia, called find the fang, located in the Ice Vault in the arena. Apparently, I needed to defeat the tombs Guardian, Defender, and one last one which I totally forgot... After I defeated them, the gate to the thing I was after, was supposed to open! So i did defeat all of them, but at the end I had to do these.. -pull a lever -turn on an obelisk and here is where it did not work. I was supposed to do a pattern in the obelisks, which i did. I heard a noise, and it said "you hear a lock open" so I knew I had succeeded. But when I went to the gate, it was not unlocked. What do I do?!?

Delver
May 04, 2009
Mel8216 on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
Okay, so here's my problem. I had to do a quest in krokatopia, called find the fang, located in the Ice Vault in the arena. Apparently, I needed to defeat the tombs Guardian, Defender, and one last one which I totally forgot... After I defeated them, the gate to the thing I was after, was supposed to open! So i did defeat all of them, but at the end I had to do these.. -pull a lever -turn on an obelisk and here is where it did not work. I was supposed to do a pattern in the obelisks, which i did. I heard a noise, and it said "you hear a lock open" so I knew I had succeeded. But when I went to the gate, it was not unlocked. What do I do?!?
This link shows a few different replies on doing the Vault of Ice:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/krokotopia/find-the-fang-im-lost-38897

Scroll down to the reply from "The Flamboyant Arc...". There is a detailed walk-through for this dungeon.

Hope this helped.

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
jdogg3z on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
This link shows a few different replies on doing the Vault of Ice:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/krokotopia/find-the-fang-im-lost-38897

Scroll down to the reply from "The Flamboyant Arc...". There is a detailed walk-through for this dungeon.

Hope this helped.
Thank you for the link!