Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My ice wizard is doomed!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
I have a level 47 ice wizard in Ravenscar but the enemies have too much life for me and i nearly died on bosses in Mirkholm keep. Someone plz help me with the way of an ice wizard.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Zachary Stormblood on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
I have a level 47 ice wizard in Ravenscar but the enemies have too much life for me and i nearly died on bosses in Mirkholm keep. Someone plz help me with the way of an ice wizard.
Ravenscar itself wasn't that difficult for me; the last quest I could not do alone no matter what.
Make sure you have the very best gear you can...high health is important, but so is either accuracy or resistance (depending on your wizard). And go get your pet at level 48.
My suggest: come back at a later date and go to Dragonspyre if you haven't done so. Grizzleheim and Wintertusk, while not optional anymore, can wait as they do not help you proceed in the game. (yet)

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
RavenLady777 on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
Ravenscar itself wasn't that difficult for me; the last quest I could not do alone no matter what.
Make sure you have the very best gear you can...high health is important, but so is either accuracy or resistance (depending on your wizard). And go get your pet at level 48.
My suggest: come back at a later date and go to Dragonspyre if you haven't done so. Grizzleheim and Wintertusk, while not optional anymore, can wait as they do not help you proceed in the game. (yet)
I got a life on wintertusk who is waiting for me but do i even try to get attack?