Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't place any furniture dead center...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
To be more specific, I own a Island Getaway Castle...
and a Dragon's Fjord... You know teleporters, right?
Well, I tried to place some teleporters in the center of a few rooms...
To no avail, it Doesn't work...

In case i'm not being specific enough, whenever i try to place something dead center, the item will turn red, indicating that i can't put it there... i understand that... but what really annoys me is the fact that item of choice will slide from one to another. Not exactly exactly where it should be... It looks very incongruent to me, and thus it bothers me to an extent. Can anyone help me?

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
I have the same problem. I was trying to make a dining room, but the tables and chairs are not in the right place.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
I think they should program it so you can do that...

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
The problem is especially noticeable when placing items on large bases/pedestals. The Wysteria Villa has a nice stone base in the center of the courtyard that would be perfect for displaying my wizard's Spiral Cup, but since it can't be centered, it looks horrible.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2012
prairiefalcon on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
The problem is especially noticeable when placing items on large bases/pedestals. The Wysteria Villa has a nice stone base in the center of the courtyard that would be perfect for displaying my wizard's Spiral Cup, but since it can't be centered, it looks horrible.
I have done this before and it has been centered. Huh. I wonder whats going on.