Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Derby Matching (Ranked)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2013
My pet Leo the Starfish is loving the Pet Derby (Ranked). In fact, it's his favorite game in the Pet Pavilion!

My pet Leo is now upset because when ever I register him for a Pet Derby (Ranked) he never is allowed. He can't earn tickets for me anymore. This now makes me kind of wonder why he doesn't get matches anymore.

Is it because of any of these following assumptions?If not, please teach me something new in wizardry.

• Warlord Pet Derby Rating (1200) - Matching system maybe depends on Ratings?
  • No Adult pets to race with - (Highly inconsiderable.)

Anyway, Leo also notices strange black magic too!

• Leo was in first place, on his last lap, about to stop at the finishing line from all that running, when he was all tired out till he was forced to take another lap to rush through. Total laps (3) Position 4th. Leo knew something was wrong and totally was devastated with tears of sorrow.

• Once upon a race, the timer was counting down, after that a pet had some sort of ability to just go through the track. Sort of like no-clipping. Anyway Leo tried to report the news to his owner, me, but there was no spell to cast out of my deck that could do anything before the race, while the race had begun or even after the race. Not even Gamma would possibly know how to report a pet during the Derby.

"I am the Avatar because, I am a Balance wizard, here to become the Savior of Wizard City!"

Student in Balance Magic