Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2013
Ok at level 35 i got a quest on the side of my screen saying come to goldpaws or to my school so i go there and guess what he has no kind of quest for me i wasted my time walking there i don't even have my scarecrow pet yet and i'm level 84. Ok there's spells i seen on YouTube there Avalon spells they all got ti from a quest from a guy i know the guy i got there he has no quest i can't even get my bad juju card i want it, its good for pvp the level the spells are level 70, 72, 74 and 80 i was to levels ahead and i don't get not one quest not even from my school i better get my last spell or it would be no reason doing Azteca without my spells. Ok and in the test realm everyone gets new minions my friend told me its a quest from the teacher i go it says i have the quest but when i check my quest log its not there so i try to read the quest and he says to meet him i'm saying i'm already here, kingisle please help me i beg of you.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
QueenKitty025 on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
Ok at level 35 i got a quest on the side of my screen saying come to goldpaws or to my school so i go there and guess what he has no kind of quest for me i wasted my time walking there i don't even have my scarecrow pet yet and i'm level 84. Ok there's spells i seen on YouTube there Avalon spells they all got ti from a quest from a guy i know the guy i got there he has no quest i can't even get my bad juju card i want it, its good for pvp the level the spells are level 70, 72, 74 and 80 i was to levels ahead and i don't get not one quest not even from my school i better get my last spell or it would be no reason doing Azteca without my spells. Ok and in the test realm everyone gets new minions my friend told me its a quest from the teacher i go it says i have the quest but when i check my quest log its not there so i try to read the quest and he says to meet him i'm saying i'm already here, kingisle please help me i beg of you.
Back track a bit young wizard - have you completed Grizzlehiem? You need to complete that and enter WinterTusk to the last area and turn in the quest Northern Exposure to get the pet quest from your teacher.

Unfortunately many future quest depend on what quests you have completed in the past. With out these done you will not be asked to get later ones.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
QueenKitty025 on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
At level 35, the quest would have been from Goldpaws in Olde Town. The information for Baldur GoldPaws and the lvl 35 spell quest can be found under the May 2011 Update notes.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/may2011#

You will also find all other update notes for various months and years available from the beginning in 2008 to date....